ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Blocked IP

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

bala1111
Newly Registered

Blocked IP

Post by bala1111 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:03 am

Hi,

When I tried to register in immigrationboards.com. I got an error message that my IP address is blacklisted by 2 private companies with whom immigrationboards.com has subscribed. Later I had to register my ip address with these 2 companies for them to remove my ip address from being blacklisted. Also while registering the companies asked for my personal information. They also said that they will monitor the traffic of my ip address for 1 month or more. Clearly I am facing lot of troubles recently like tracking my internet connection and ip address and unauthorised login into my email account. All these things are done by hackers who are stealing information from me and probably funded by other private parties.

I want to know the names of these 2 companies immigrationboards.com is using to verify if the ip address is blacklisted and from when did immigrationboards.com started using their service. Please provide me these information immediately. I need to take legal action

regards
bal

Casa

Re: Blocked IP

Post by Casa » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:29 am

I've sent a PM to the board administrator with a link to your post. Hopefully you should get a response soon.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:31 am

If your computer has been hacked you should cancel any online banking accounts and report the matter to the police.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Administrator
Diamond Member
Mood:
Latvia

Post by Administrator » Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:15 pm

To keep spammers & bots away from our forum we are using a bunch of blacklists, that contain list of "bad" IP addresses. It's not 2, it's closer to 10. Here is an example:
http://www.stopforumspam.com/

If you registered your IP address with those two companies, then you should know them yourself. Where did you register? And how did they access your email? This all seems to be very confusing. I suspect that you have been hacked prior to visiting immigrationbaords.com and hackers are just playing around with you to get more private information.