ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

AD Blocker Pop up

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

AD Blocker Pop up

Post by Wanderer » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:09 am

Noticed as of now a popup comes up if you are using an adblocker and stays there for 100 seconds each page.

I'm sorry but I find that too imposing, and if it's not removed I won't bother posting or even looking on the site.

I'm sure workpermit.com does not need to ad money for hosting, more it needs the forum to generate leads for it's immigration offerings, such as Tier 2 contracting solutions.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: AD Blocker Pop up

Post by Wanderer » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:43 am

Doesn't matter - it's easily defeated...
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Administrator
Diamond Member
Mood:
Latvia

Re: AD Blocker Pop up

Post by Administrator » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:11 am

Wanderer, FYI forum hardly generates any leads for immigration offerings. People get the needed answers for free using the forum and most forum visitors aren't willing to use paid services. We could even say that workpermit.com visa business is loosing money because of the forum. So your assumptions are wrong.

We know the current popup solution can be defeated and we are aware of more sophisticated options yet we chose not use them.