ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TO all Moderators and respected Gurus

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Vital2020
Newly Registered

TO all Moderators and respected Gurus

Post by Vital2020 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:38 pm

Hi Moderators and respected Gurus

Thank you some much for all your Vital and valuable inputs towards all the board members who has been struggling with their applications to UKVI thank you again,much appreciated guys.

I recently posted a New topic regarding UKVI not deducting my NON EEA application fees from my bank account after almost a month I sent it in, so I decided to post it and see if there's anyone in similar case and how they went about it.
Just after few days it was locked without given any reason nor warning if such topic is allowed or not allowed on board, so am wandering if someone could address it ASAP why the topic was locked without given any reason nor warning before locking it. Cheers

noajthan

Re: TO all Moderators and respected Gurus

Post by noajthan » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:02 am

Locked whilst I weighed up whether yet another quasi-timeline thread is required.
Advice had already been offered; there's nothing much else to be said in such a situation.

Members can track other members' experiences in existing timeline thread.
Good luck.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.