ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Private message

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Sam1990
Nepal

Private message

Post by Sam1990 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:48 pm

I can't send a private message.. Please allow me to carry this function

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Private message

Post by CR001 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:34 pm

Yours and a number of members posting in the 3 terribly long running topics in the Tier 4 sub forum have had their PM Privilege removed, it will stay that way for now.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Sam1990
Nepal

Post by Sam1990 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:22 pm

Thank you for the info..I was thinking I was posting as per the forum rules. :D

Sam1990
Nepal

Post by Sam1990 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:09 am

Dear Moderators,

Would you please let me send private message to one of the members of the forum. I need to get info about the lawyer he used. Thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:45 am

No. The reasons for your privilege being removed remain the same.

You will need to use the official OISC or HO website to find a solicitor you feel comfortable with.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Sam1990
Nepal

Post by Sam1990 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:16 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:45 am
No. The reasons for your privilege being removed remain the same.

You will need to use the official OISC or HO website to find a solicitor you feel comfortable with.
Dear moderator,

I guess you are being more harsh than needed. If I am not wrong, the forum is being operated so that the members can share their experience and help each other. We are not allowed to share such details publicly and almost all members are respecting these rules.

I do know that I can find a solicitor by myself but you might be aware that there are numerous solicitors registered with the OISC. None of the solicitors provide any legal services for free and in cases where someone have received good service from a particular solicitor and I myself want to find out about the solicitor, I don't understand why I am being stopped?

It's been almost 2 months I have not even posted anything in the so called long running forums and still you are not allowing me to use the Private message option.

Please don't take it personally but this is not really helpful as you are running a platform to help others. Also I am sure you been through the same immigration situations like most of us are going through now.