ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What happened to the "DCPR processing time" thread?

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

rooibos
Member of Standing

What happened to the "DCPR processing time" thread?

Post by rooibos » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:38 am

There used to be a "DCPR processing time" thread in the EEA forum. I can't find it in the search box; the only one still active is about the PR card for non-EU citizens.

Has it been silently nuked? I've noticed the EEA forum has gone downhill since a new moderator started messing about with threads.

Casa

Re: What happened to the "DCPR processing time" thread?

Post by Casa » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:26 am

It's taken you almost two years to notice that the inactive thread you are referring to was locked in July 2017. Unlikely therefore that this is due to a 'new moderator messing about with the threads'. :idea:

Also, what you may deem to be 'messing', is the moderating of threads for legitimate reasons, such as running off-topic, duplicate topics, discussions/questions within the timeline threads, high-jacking other members topics, removing spam/advertising links, abusive comments to other members.....etc, etc. :!:

Moderators are unpaid volunteers who face the daily issue of being able to please some of the members some of the time, but not all members all of the time. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

rooibos
Member of Standing

Post by rooibos » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:59 pm

Thanks for the nice words. I might be slow at understanding things, like you said, but, if it is locked, where is it? I still can't find it. There were some good points raised on that thread that I'd like to read again.

Casa

Post by Casa » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:04 pm

rooibos wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:59 pm
Thanks for the nice words. I might be slow at understanding things, like you said, but, if it is locked, where is it? I still can't find it. There were some good points raised on that thread that I'd like to read again.
eea-route-applications/dcpr-for-eea-cit ... e#p1504535
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.