ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Thanks Amber, Casa, CR001, Vinny et al

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

kbcs6dpm
Newly Registered

Thanks Amber, Casa, CR001, Vinny et al

Post by kbcs6dpm » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:47 pm

I know this has been said before, but i'll say it again: A massive THANK YOU to all the mods for all of the advice and guidance they provide on these boards, and the boards themselves.

My wife has just received ILR (phew!), and i did all the evidence gathering, paperwork, application etc for her. It was thanks to these boards that i got the knowledge and confidence to do this. If you don't have knowledge of the process, it can be extremely daunting and nerve-racking.

Special thanks to @Amber, @Casa, @CR001, and @Vinny, who have either replied to my posts or written lots of useful guidance.

I'll be back again soon to read up getting naturalisation for my wife. No doubt there will be tons of useful info here again to help me/us through the process! Thanks again you lovely people!

:D