ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

"Report this post" function not working

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

BrexitEscapee
- thin ice -

"Report this post" function not working

Post by BrexitEscapee » Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:30 am

1. When clicking on the 'report this post' icon (exclamation mark at top right of message) I'm getting an error page saying 'This site can’t be reached app.php’s server IP address could not be found.'

2. The post I'm attempting to report is naming a specific official and giving their contact details. See here: ireland/foreign-birth-registration-t277 ... l#p2021463
(This is the user's only post, so presumably the account was registered for this purpose, i.e. it's a deliberate breach of the no-names rule.)

Casa

Re: "Report this post" function not working

Post by Casa » Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:04 pm

I've removed the contact details for you.

Thanks for the notification.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

BrexitEscapee
- thin ice -

Post by BrexitEscapee » Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:37 pm

Casa wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:04 pm
I've removed the contact details for you.

Thanks for the notification.
The 'report this post' function is still not working, and the same user has re-posted that official's name and contact details: ireland/foreign-birth-registration-t277 ... l#p2021838

This member has clearly set up a fake account to repeatedly post these contact details, knowing that this is in breach of the site's rules. Given the posting history of the person who's immediately 'replied' to that post (including a post that was deleted around the same time as this 'new' member joined...) I think I could hazard a guess as to who they really are!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:14 pm

Unsure why you believe posting an official weblink re TDs is against the forum rules? They are not peronal contact details but official ones on an official website.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.