ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Kindly I don't have access to my email, may update my email address, please?

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

blonde6x6
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Kindly I don't have access to my email, may update my email address, please?

Post by blonde6x6 » Mon Dec 25, 2023 7:11 pm

Dear Madam/Sir,

Kindly I don't have access to my previous email, may update my email address, please? Kindly I can PM the moderator with my new email address if they enable the PM feature for me, please.

Thank you in advance

Best regards

meself2
Ireland

Re: Kindly I don't have access to my email, may update my email address, please?

Post by meself2 » Mon Dec 25, 2023 7:19 pm

Can you not do it yourself?

Go into ucp.php?i=ucp_profile&mode=reg_details , enter new email instead of old one, enter your password on the last field, job done.

Any issues, post here.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

blonde6x6
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Kindly the 'Registered users' upgrade, please.

Post by blonde6x6 » Mon Dec 25, 2023 7:20 pm

Dear Madam/Sir,

Kindly may upgrade my membership to the 'Registered users', thus I can update my user profile and email address, please.

Thank you in advance

Best regards

blonde6x6
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Kindly I don't have access to my email, may update my email address, please?

Post by blonde6x6 » Mon Dec 25, 2023 7:24 pm

Hiya @meself2

Thanks. Kindly my membership, privilege and permissions do not allow me to update my email address, please. Kindly may advise me on this, please?

Thank you in advance

Best regards

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Mon Dec 25, 2023 7:25 pm

I've checked - you cannot change your own email indeed. Give me a bit to mull over this with other moderators; worst case scenario, we can do a workaround.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.