ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can I bring my parents using by surender singh rule.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

mkha
Newly Registered

Can I bring my parents using by surender singh rule.

Post by mkha » Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:01 am

Hi everyone, I am British citizen and I want to bring my parents closer to me so that I can look after them. Every month I am sending then money for their expenses. My parents are non EEA members.if I move to ireland for my treaty rights can I apply for their Eea family joing visa Without job Or first i need to work their then I can apply?
What documents I need to submit with their application?
Please can any body help me to give me best guide line what is the procedure. Thanks

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:23 pm

Hi, you should be exercising your treaty rights in Ireland in the form of full time job or business, which should show that you have sufficient funds available to support, yourself, your wife/kids and your parents. the only problem arise when you don't have sufficient income and the justice department would have a fear that you would become burden on the state and will access the public funds....

mkha
Newly Registered

which benefits comes in public funds in Ireland

Post by mkha » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:48 pm

Hi, can any body please notify me, which list of benefits come in public funds. Whats about CB and Fis benefits. Please let me know. Thanks

mkha
Newly Registered

visa eea family member for parents

Post by mkha » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:58 pm

Hi everyone, I have moved in Ireland I hope I ll get full time job very soon. After doing one month my job can I apply for my parents none eea family members visa to join me in Ireland. Is there any sufficient money balance I need to show in my account at the time of application?
Or I need to spend three months in my job first then I can apply? I ll await.thank you.

Brigid from Ireland
Member of Standing

Post by Brigid from Ireland » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:15 pm

Child benefit is definitely NOT public funds. It is payable to all children.

FIS - not sure.

You can apply for your wife and children to join you immediately - they should get a short term visa to join you, and then they get a long term visa if you have a job (you need two payslips to get the long term visa for the wife and children).

Parents - it is a more complex area - there are a few people who are trying to get long term visas for parents, I think very few have applied for this, so there is less information on the likelihood of success.
BL

mdaudkhan

If any child above 18 whats rule for him in EEA application

Post by mdaudkhan » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:35 pm

Hi.
If any child age more then 18y ll he get same visa in Eea family parents joining visa or is there any others rule apply if your child is 18+
Please let me know.

Alks
Newly Registered

NON EEA Dependant Parent of British Citizen working in Irela

Post by Alks » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:08 am

Hi everyone/Brigid

I have been seconded to Ireland from work and have been issued a permanent contract in Ireland. I have already arranged accommodation on a year lease.

My intention is to bring my Non-EEA parents to Ireland and exercise my treaty rights and move back to the UK via surinder singh route. My parents are in the process of applying to the local Irish embassy (since my parents needs a VISA to enter Ireland; EU Citizens exercising or planning to exercise Free Movement Rights under Directive 2004/38/EC). The issue is how do I show proof/evidence of dependency?

1) I have been sending money to my parents on a regular basis and audit trail is there from both ends in terms of bank statements for the past 4/5 months, is this sufficient?
2) What else do I need to show to that they are dependant on me?

Your advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you