ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2015 Citizenship Approvals

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

singh07

Re: 2015 Citizenship Approvals

Post by singh07 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:59 pm

any invitation yet guys .....

emmanueljames
BANNED

Post by emmanueljames » Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:09 pm

Hi guys: A lady told me on the phone this morning, after asking me for my name & address, she said I will get a letter in the next month, I assumed is July, of which my application is now one year. A lady told me last week that my file came back already from the minister. My application is now a year with Inis. Mean while my solicitor is sending them my new GNIB copy tomorrow & is going to ask them for an update.

Guys what do you think? Pls share experience. Thanks.

Rio29

Post by Rio29 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:20 pm

emmanueljames » Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:09 pm

Hi guys: A lady told me on the phone this morning, after asking me for my name & address, she said I will get a letter in the next month, I assumed is July, of which my application is now one year. A lady told me last week that my file came back already from the minister. My application is now a year with Inis. Mean while my solicitor is sending them my new GNIB copy tomorrow & is going to ask them for an update.

Guys what do you think? Pls share experience. Thanks.

just relax and forget about it. it takes time and now is so slow for everyone. my wife still struggling now i pass it and by the way over the phone or email they never say time frame please make sure you hear and understand appropriately ?

I want to ask is anybody receive yet any approval in may or jun , I did am i the only one ? so strange

kofiasenji

Post by kofiasenji » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:10 pm

@ emmanuel, I also called this morning and a lady picked it up after giving her my reference nbr she said to me a letter will be sent to me asking for more information but letter won't be sent until like 3 weeks.is that possible or Inis is just saying anything to everybody. Cos u were also told a letter will be sent to you in July.

emmanueljames
BANNED

Post by emmanueljames » Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:47 pm

@ kofiasenji, I think Inis is currently preparing some approvals which r due to be sent out as you know, they also sent out to some people to request more doc.
I believe now till month ending , letters will start rolling out.

csdrajkot
Newly Registered

Post by csdrajkot » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:31 am

HI All,
I have got approval letter today and i have sent €950 postal order along with original GNIB Card.
Now i am not sure whether i can expect for invitation for Citizenship ceremony or not ?
Anyway keep figure crossed !!!

csdrajkot
Newly Registered

Post by csdrajkot » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:46 pm

Here is mine story:

Applied: 16/11/2014 (5 +Years residence, Stamp 4 )
Acknowledgement : 18/11/2014
Second stage: 22/01/2015
Approval: 09/06/2015
Ceremony Invitation : Pending

Tdianecamara

Post by Tdianecamara » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:49 pm

congratulations

SouthernWinds

Post by SouthernWinds » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:51 pm

csdrajkot wrote:Here is mine story:

Applied: 16/11/2014 (5 +Years residence, Stamp 4 )
Acknowledgement : 18/11/2014
Second stage: 22/01/2015
Approval: 09/06/2015
Ceremony Invitation : Pending
Congrats!

Hopefully we'll see some early 2015 applicants (like myself) receiving their approvals soon!

emmanueljames
BANNED

Post by emmanueljames » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:00 pm

Congrats mate am happy for you

emmanueljames
BANNED

Post by emmanueljames » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:02 pm

@ koffiasenji. I said it yesterday that is like Inis is preparing some approvals at the moment. My anticipation is correct. We are going to see more of that until end of this month.

Gracious2015

Post by Gracious2015 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:03 pm

Good to see some movement!

csdrajkot
Newly Registered

Post by csdrajkot » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:05 pm

Thanks Guys and i wish all of you will have this good news in coming time... :)

emmanueljames
BANNED

Post by emmanueljames » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:43 pm

Amen....... Ooooooo Naturalization na war lol

daniela_2510
Newly Registered

Post by daniela_2510 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:44 pm

Hi guys need your advice
I send me application on 6th of February 2015 ,in the same time with me husband (we live here for 10 and 15 years ).
We both recive future documents at the end of march and send them with register post at the beginning of May(we send them in the same envelope .
Me husband recive 2nd stage letter on 16th of May but I recive a letter yesterday said that me aplication will be cancelled in 14th day as I didn't send them the documents
I try ring them yesterday alk day but no answer , I send them a email and this was the answer :
Hi Daniela,

I acknowledge receipt of your correspondence and have forwarded it to the
relevant area. This office will be in touch with you in due course.

Regards

Niall O'Callaghan
Any advice what I should do ?

caveman
Newly Registered

Post by caveman » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:18 pm

Hi Guys,

I'm totally new her but with the same issue as yourselves.
I made my application in 2011 had a conviction (which I am not proud of) and my application was deferred for 18 months. Well 18 months went past in March and I contacted INIS via email. They came back asking if since my last conviction I have in anyway been in trouble or broken any laws and what my current employment status is. I replied and got acknowledgement of receipt of the documents I sent stating that I have been of good character as that was my one and only offence after 15 years in the country. It was drink driving of which my license was taken off me for a year and that is all resolved now. Well it's been months now. Have made numerous calls to INIS and all I get is my application is been processed awaiting to be sent to the minister, last call was a month back.

Anyway, I know most of you here have abided by the laws of the land and of good character which is great and I applaud you all for that but right now I feel like I am been penalised twice for a drink conviction in 2008. I had my license taken off me for a year and paid the fine.

I felt the need to share as there might be someone on here with the circumstance as me.

Goodluck to everyone and it has been great following all the post on this board!

okdokie

Post by okdokie » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:44 pm

daniela_2510 wrote:Hi guys need your advice
I send me application on 6th of February 2015 ,in the same time with me husband (we live here for 10 and 15 years ).
We both recive future documents at the end of march and send them with register post at the beginning of May(we send them in the same envelope .
Me husband recive 2nd stage letter on 16th of May but I recive a letter yesterday said that me aplication will be cancelled in 14th day as I didn't send them the documents
I try ring them yesterday alk day but no answer , I send them a email and this was the answer :
Hi Daniela,

Regards

Niall O'Callaghan
There is no harm is resending them those documents. Its your application and you should take care of it. There has been many cases that they (department) has requested the documents again even if you have submitted it initially.

okdokie

Post by okdokie » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:45 pm

@caveman

You will get it one day mate....best of luck...

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:56 pm

daniela_2510 wrote:Hi guys need your advice
Hi Daniela,

Regards

Niall O'Callaghan
Since you've been given a 14 day ultimatum, I'll strongly suggest you resend the required documents quoting your application reference number to the relevant office handling your case. Time is of the essence so act fast and sensibly as it'd make your application to be processed further. Good luck.

daniela_2510
Newly Registered

Post by daniela_2510 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:00 pm

Thank you for your reply guys ,is this the number that everyone call ?062 32500

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:07 pm

caveman wrote:Hi Guys,

I'm totally new her but with the same issue as yourselves.
I made my application in 2011 had a conviction (which I am not proud of) and my application was deferred for 18 months. Well 18 months went past in March and I contacted INIS via email. They came back asking if since my last conviction I have in anyway been in trouble or broken any laws and what my current employment status is. I replied and got acknowledgement of receipt of the documents I sent stating that I have been of good character as that was my one and only offence after 15 years in the country. It was drink driving of which my license was taken off me for a year and that is all resolved now. Well it's been months now. Have made numerous calls to INIS and all I get is my application is been processed awaiting to be sent to the minister, last call was a month back.

Anyway, I know most of you here have abided by the laws of the land and of good character which is great and I applaud you all for that but right now I feel like I am been penalised twice for a drink conviction in 2008. I had my license taken off me for a year and paid the fine.

I felt the need to share as there might be someone on here with the circumstance as me.

Goodluck to everyone and it has been great following all the post on this board!
There's nothing to worry about. I believe you've served out your punishment for the offence which was the 18 month deferral. It is in my opinion that the process of your application will commence from March, therefore, it may likely take further 6 - 9 month from March to get your approval but in the end you're sure to getting approved this time. Watch, pray and be hopeful from now till August/September to get your approval. Best of luck!

Tdianecamara

Post by Tdianecamara » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:13 pm

1890 252 854 and try this number

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:19 pm

emmanueljames wrote:Amen....... Ooooooo Naturalization na war lol
@emannuelJames, if you don't get a correspondence from the INIS regarding your application by the end of the week, I'll suggest you immediately contact your local TD so as to make some representations on your behalf. I wish you luck and myself too.

emmanueljames
BANNED

Post by emmanueljames » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:47 pm

@kingdonman: I have contacted my solicitor today, and I also sent him copy of my GNIB renwer card, he Said he will write to them tomorrow and ask them for an update. Hopefully this time.

kofiasenji

Post by kofiasenji » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:18 am

@ everyone, I just called Inis now to enquire about my application status which the lady told me it's at the middle stage now she said it's further processing and that they will be looking at it again soon before it goes to the minister and get back to me. I asked her if any document was needed she checked and said no but when I called on Tuesday a lady told me they will be writing to me in 2 to 3 weeks time asking for more information so I don't know who or what to believe now.i have passed second stage now 4 months and half month now and no one have asked for additional document .Can additional documents be asked after such a long time or it will go to the minister.please anyone with any experience should please help me out by explaining.Thanks