ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help !! Acknowledgement Received for EU1 application asking for more documents but no Stamp 4

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Nouman Yousaf
Newly Registered

Help !! Acknowledgement Received for EU1 application asking for more documents but no Stamp 4

Post by Nouman Yousaf » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:39 pm

Hello ,

My father is British National working and living in Ireland, I moved to ireland and living with him as his dependent. I have sent all the required documents (Tenancy Agreement, 2 Payslips, P60, Utility Bills, Car Insurance Documents, Bank Statement, Previous 7 years history of dependency and same address bills/bank statements in uk, Birth Certificate, Fees paid by my father, translated ID cards, Passport copies and few other supporting documents) with application except PRTB which i haven't received yet. I sent my application on 7th June 2018 and received the Acknowledgement 13th June 2018 stating the INIS accept my application and my decision is due on 7th Dec 2018. My question is why havent i recieved the Temp Stamp 4 visa with the Acknowledgement letter? anyone had similar experience or recieved Temp STamp 4 later on? Looking forward to your replies. Thanks

anbu369
Newly Registered
India

Re: Help !! Acknowledgement Received for EU1 application asking for more documents but no Stamp 4

Post by anbu369 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:26 pm

Hi, what did you do for your temporary stamp 4?