ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Zambrano renewal

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

zaza7625
Member of Standing
Georgia

Zambrano renewal

Post by zaza7625 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:07 am

Hi all.
Just would like to share my opinion about today.
I was immigration office by appointment. Brought my irish citizen son with me. They just requested
School letter of my child,his irish passport, his birth certificate, my passport. But i had everything with me just in case they would require from me, i mean documents. It only took 10 minutes and stam4 was endorsed on my passport. It is renewed another 3 years. So i am happy and if anyone has any questions do not hesitate to ask me. The next step for me is to apply for citizenship im mid of december

figomenji
Newly Registered
Cameroon

Re: Zambrano renewal

Post by figomenji » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:44 am

That procedure is easy as long as you still in possession of a valid IRP.

It was also straight forward me and my spouse as well

alaxa
India

Post by alaxa » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:02 pm

zaza7625 wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:07 am
Hi all.
I was immigration office by appointment. Brought my irish citizen son with me. They just requested
School letter of my child,his irish passport, his birth certificate, my passport. But i had everything with me just in case they would require from me, i mean documents. It only took 10 minutes and stam4 was endorsed on my passport. It is renewed another 3 years. So i am happy and if anyone has any questions do not hesitate to ask me. The next step for me is to apply for citizenship im mid of december

Dear Sir or Madam I just want to tell you i got my Zambrano visa in May 2017. This year may I renewal my visa they gave me 1 your visa. I was asked her to give long time visa. But she said in you permission letter nothing written to give you 3 yours visa together. What can I do. Can you please advice me. 2019 May is my another renewal.

Zohaibmustafa
Ireland

Post by Zohaibmustafa » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:36 pm

Hi Zaza,
Can u please do let me know the procedure and documents u r going to use when applying for citizenship please. My 5 years are already over but dont know where to start please.
Thanks & regards

zaza7625
Member of Standing
Georgia

Post by zaza7625 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:18 pm

Hi. You can go in inis.gov.ie site and find the application form 8 and everything is written there what docs you need

zaza7625
Member of Standing
Georgia

Post by zaza7625 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:21 pm

alaxa wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:02 pm
zaza7625 wrote:
Hi all.
as far as i know they only give 3 years permission and when that 3 years expire they will give you another 3 years. I dont know your case but only thing you can do is just go imigration office when your stam expores and they just renew by new one

Dear Sir or Madam I just want to tell you i got my Zambrano visa in May 2017. This year may I renewal my visa they gave me 1 your visa. I was asked her to give long time visa. But she said in you permission letter nothing written to give you 3 yours visa together. What can I do. Can you please advice me. 2019 May is my another renewal.

Sbuda
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Zambrano case

Post by Sbuda » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:48 pm

zaza7625 wrote:
Hi all.
hi i just wanna know how long the waiting takes o submitted everything and they replied and told me they look at these things in chronological order. its been 4months now . i just wanna know how how long it takes.

Rocky0
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Rocky0 » Sat May 18, 2019 9:46 pm

zaza7625 wrote:
Hi all.
Hello zaza bro
I am Non Eu i have EEA REFUGE STATUS nd permanant residence from italy. I am over stay n ireland nd my fiance is irish citizen nd i have irish citizen born child. I have applied from last 2 months threw zambrano. Can u tel me please how long it will take to get the decision?
Thanks

Rocky0
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Rocky0 » Sat May 18, 2019 9:47 pm

zaza7625 wrote:
Hi all.
Hello zaza bro
I am Non Eu i have EEA REFUGE STATUS nd permanant residence from italy. I am over stay n ireland nd my fiance is irish citizen nd i have irish citizen born child. I have applied from last 2 months threw zambrano. Can u tel me please how long it will take to get the decision?
Thanks

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat May 18, 2019 10:46 pm

There is no fixed time for Zambrano applications. Some people are waiting several months for decision. You could send an email to the department to an update.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Rocky0
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Rocky0 » Sun May 19, 2019 12:09 am

Okay thanks alot
Nd do u know how many months or years they give firat time visa after decision?
Thanks

Rahim26
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Rahim26 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:38 pm

Hello friends.
Can i apply citizenship after 3 years
based on irish child

Rocky0
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Rocky0 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:05 am

After 4 years u can apply bro

Johnnah
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Johnnah » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:22 am

Anyone here was jobless when they applied for renewal of stamp 4 based on their Irish Born Child?

Rocky0
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Rocky0 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:12 am

Johnnah wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:22 am
Anyone here was jobless when they applied for renewal of stamp 4 based on their Irish Born Child?

Yes i am.jobless is there any job?

Johnnah
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Johnnah » Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:12 am

Rocky0 wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:12 am
Johnnah wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:22 am

Yes i am.jobless is there any job?
I want to know if they will renew your stamp if you are jobless.

Rocky0
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Rocky0 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:09 pm

Yes