ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IRP CARD NOT RECEIVED

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Charene
Newly Registered
Philippines

IRP CARD NOT RECEIVED

Post by Charene » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:05 pm

Hi. I registered for the first time last August 2020 and they told me I will receivey IRP card after 10-15 working days. Up to now, I haven't received it yet. I have been waiting for more than 2 months. I already sent several follow up but still nothing happens.

I will be travelling outside Ireland in November and already have a plane ticket. Will I be able to return to Ireland even if I dont receive my IRP card yet? What is the best course of action for my situation? Thank you very much.

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Re: IRP CARD NOT RECEIVED

Post by littlerr » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:42 pm

Depending on where you live, you will need to contact the local registration or GNIB as soon as possible. I mean getting onto a call with them or walking into the office. Emails will not be processed until at least a few weeks later.

You can also try the visa mail section. They may be faster to go back to you.

You are a visa-required national so unfortunately you must have either a valid IRP card or a valid re-entry visa sticker on your passport in order to enter Ireland.

Charene
Newly Registered
Philippines

Post by Charene » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:27 pm

Thanks for the response. I am calling the Burgh Quay Dublin registration office everyday but no one is answering. I also went to their office last week and they just ask me to fill up a form and write my address in it. Up to now, I still haven't received my IRP card yet. I asked them if I can just claim my card but they refused and said that it will just be delivered in my address.

Does anyone encounter the same issue as mine? I have been waiting for more than 2 months already.

wbox
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by wbox » Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:27 pm

Charene wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:27 pm
Thanks for the response. I am calling the Burgh Quay Dublin registration office everyday but no one is answering. I also went to their office last week and they just ask me to fill up a form and write my address in it. Up to now, I still haven't received my IRP card yet. I asked them if I can just claim my card but they refused and said that it will just be delivered in my address.

Does anyone encounter the same issue as mine? I have been waiting for more than 2 months already.

I have same issue, my passport arrived on second resend but never get IPR card.
Did you get your passport back?

TryllZ

Post by TryllZ » Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:45 am

wbox wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:27 pm
Charene wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:27 pm

I have same issue, my passport arrived on second resend but never get IPR card.
Did you get your passport back?
Its the same for most of the people due to backlog, I'm reaching 1.5 months waiting for IRP but I know of someone who got it after 2 months.