ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

online IRP card renewals - mistake in IRP card

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

TropicalTornado
Mood:
Iraq

online IRP card renewals - mistake in IRP card

Post by TropicalTornado » Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:51 pm

Hi all,

I renewed my registration online and when I received my IRP card, I realized that there is a mistake on my card. My Stamp 4 permission has been renewed for only 1 year even though my passport was valid until 2024.
During the last 4 years, I always have got 2 years validity for my stamp-4 permission.

Does anyone else have experienced similar issue? I contacted them 1 month ago but still haven't received any reply from them. Do you know what else I can do?

dudaflam
Newly Registered
Mood:
Brazil

Re: online IRP card renewals - mistake in IRP card

Post by dudaflam » Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:43 pm

Hi there,
I have the same issue, and they told me I have to resend my documents. Granted I waited 8 weeks to get my passport back I will take my time with sending that back for correction, but I suggest you email them.

TropicalTornado
Mood:
Iraq

Post by TropicalTornado » Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:20 pm

Thanks @dudaflam for your post. Can I ask how did you contact them and how long did it take for them to respond to you? I have sent them two emails but I haven't got any reply yet. The first email I sent them was more than one month ago. I sent the email to burgh quay reg office email address. Did you phone them? I cannot send them my docs before I get any confirmation from them.

Their whole process is ridiculous. I waited more than two month to get my passport and IRP back and now it's one moth I have been waiting to just get a damn reply from them!

I assumed sending the docs for the second time should be much quicker. Maybe we need to write clearly on the packet that the application is for the second time or correction or something. It's not fair at all to wait another 2 month.

VydPa
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by VydPa » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:49 am

Hi all,

Did it sort for you. They have stamped 1 instead of 4. I sent emails to them from past two month. No reply yet. I have contacted GNIB, reentryvisa too. They sent the reply saying that they are not responsible.
I can't send the documents now or there is no way to contact them. I need stamp 4 very soon to join the new job and it is very frustrating that Burghhquay is not giving any response from past 2 months to my emails.
Please let me know, how this was resolved to you?

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:02 pm

VydPa wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:49 am
Hi all,

Did it sort for you. They have stamped 1 instead of 4. I sent emails to them from past two month. No reply yet. I have contacted GNIB, reentryvisa too. They sent the reply saying that they are not responsible.
I can't send the documents now or there is no way to contact them. I need stamp 4 very soon to join the new job and it is very frustrating that Burghhquay is not giving any response from past 2 months to my emails.
Talk to your local TD and ask them to submit a parliamentary question to the Minister of Justice. Remember to include your personal contact details and ask them to contact you asap

TropicalTornado
Mood:
Iraq

Post by TropicalTornado » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:55 pm

VydPa wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:49 am
Hi all,

Yes, after 4 months. It's a terrible customer service. Just keep sending emails. Maybe each time with a new subject. I sent them 4 emails and each time I waited one month for them to respond. They finally got back to me a few days ago and told me that I have to send them my passport again.

I think what littlerr suggested, is a good idea. We should do something and tell them this is by no means an acceptable service. They are not working for free. They do not have a phone number to call, they do not respond to emails, I don't know how are we supposed to reach them. I have been trying to contact them since October! This is not fair.