ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa Decision

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Stress
Mood:
Pakistan

Spouse Visa Decision

Post by Stress » Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:19 pm

Hi All,

I have applied for spouse visa 5 months ago, yesterday my spouse got this below email what does mean

A decision has been made to approve your visa for granting when travel
restrictions are lifted.
Please keep an eye on the INIS website for COVID updates on travel
restrictions.

Please refer to the following link for further information :
http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/visas-updates

Kind regards,

Stress
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Spouse Visa Decision

Post by Stress » Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:20 pm

Please advise me what is meaning of this email actually, but confused

kasskass
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by kasskass » Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:13 pm

thats mean ur application has been approved and they will not send you the aprovel letter untill restriction are lifted .if your application was refused they would have send you letter .but its good news for you .

Belka11
Newly Registered
Germany

Post by Belka11 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:08 pm

Hello! Does someone get Spouse visa for non -EU , the last few month? I was applied in November 2020 still no decision from Dublin(. I sent email to , but answer was automatically made, there no any information which can help. 6 month already without my family.

Muslima
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Muslima » Sat May 08, 2021 8:33 pm

Belka11 wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:08 pm
Hello! Does someone get Spouse visa for non -EU , the last few month? I was applied in November 2020 still no decision from Dublin(. I sent email to , but answer was automatically made, there no any information which can help. 6 month already without my family.
Hi, are you from category B?

Belka11
Newly Registered
Germany

Post by Belka11 » Mon May 10, 2021 12:23 pm

Hello! Yes, I am I category B, any news?

Muslima
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Muslima » Mon May 10, 2021 2:53 pm

Belka11 wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 12:23 pm
Hello! Yes, I am I category B, any news?
Same here, I also applied in November and still didn't get any answer. And now they are saying that only emergency visas(category A) are processing since January  :(
I emailed them many times, they answered something like this

For applications which were received prior to January 29th, these will continue to be processed. However, for successful applications,
 unless your application meets the Emergency/Priority criteria set out above, a visa or preclearance approval letter will not issue    
 until such time as these restrictions have been lifted. You will be notified if your application is successful. Refusal letters for    
 unsuccessful applications on hand will continue to be issued.                                                                          
We continue to process application.

Belka11
Newly Registered
Germany

Post by Belka11 » Tue May 11, 2021 12:53 pm

Hello! So I get decision of my visa today after 6 month of waiting.

Muslima
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Muslima » Tue May 11, 2021 1:48 pm

:oops:
Belka11 wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 12:53 pm
Hello! So I get decision of my visa today after 6 month of waiting.
I got refused , what about you??

Belka11
Newly Registered
Germany

Post by Belka11 » Tue May 11, 2021 5:09 pm

Same, will wait for letter with a reason. But not sure that I will apply for appeal, waiting it’s to hard. Good luck for all!

Muslima
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Muslima » Tue May 11, 2021 5:16 pm

Belka11 wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 5:09 pm
Same, will wait for letter with a reason. But not sure that I will apply for appeal, waiting it’s to hard. Good luck for all!
Dont worry. Apply for the appeal, I will do the same after getting letter.

Newly Registered
Russia

Post by 1234554321 » Thu May 13, 2021 1:27 pm

Belka11 wrote:
Hello, tell me please what is your country and when did you apply?

Newly Registered
Russia

Post by 1234554321 » Thu May 13, 2021 1:35 pm

Stress wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:19 pm
Hi All,

I have applied for spouse visa 5 months ago, yesterday my spouse got this below email what does mean

A decision has been made to approve your visa for granting when travel
restrictions are lifted.
Please keep an eye on the INIS website for COVID updates on travel
restrictions.

Please refer to the following link for further information :
http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/visas-updates

Kind regards,
Hello, can you tell me what was your country, from what you apply

Muslima
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Muslima » Tue May 18, 2021 12:45 pm

Can anyone tell me please what is the meaning of this refusal reason.
"FM:- There is no automatic right for non-EEA nationals who are stated family members of persons with one of the following permissions, to migrate on a long term basis to ireland"

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Tue May 18, 2021 4:17 pm

Only EU/EEA/Swiss citizens (with the exception of Irish) have the automatic right to bring certain family members when they move to Ireland. Refugees have de facto automatic right as well.

For all other people, there is no automatic right. The sponsor must meet a number of requirements in order to be able to bring certain family members to Ireland.

Muslima
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Muslima » Tue May 18, 2021 4:35 pm

littlerr wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 4:17 pm
Only EU/EEA/Swiss citizens (with the exception of Irish) have the automatic right to bring certain family members when they move to Ireland. Refugees have de facto automatic right as well.

For all other people, there is no automatic right. The sponsor must meet a number of requirements in order to be able to bring certain family members to Ireland.
Sorry can you guide me a little. So which documents are required to fulfil this reason.

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Tue May 18, 2021 7:03 pm

Both your local visa centre and INIS website have an extensive list of documents that you must submit and documents you should submit. The real question to ask here is what you have submitted, and what is the reason of refusal specified on your rejection letter.

Muslima
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Muslima » Tue May 18, 2021 7:10 pm

I have submitted everything listed in inis website but they are saying insufficient documents submitted I don't know why.
This is first reason in the list, relationship history etc.

Muslima
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Muslima » Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:39 pm

Belka11 wrote:
Hi, did you applied for visa appeal?

a.s.b.o
- thin ice -

Post by a.s.b.o » Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:39 am

littlerr wrote:

don't Irish that return back to Ireland after a period of residence in another EEA country avail of the EEA, not domestic requirements for bringing family members to Ireland? In uk, I believe, it was a Surinder Singh route before formally leaving EU.

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:15 pm

a.s.b.o wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:39 am
littlerr wrote:

don't Irish that return back to Ireland after a period of residence in another EEA country avail of the EEA, not domestic requirements for bringing family members to Ireland? In uk, I believe, it was a Surinder Singh route before formally leaving EU.
Yes that’s right.

a.s.b.o
- thin ice -

Post by a.s.b.o » Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:32 pm

littlerr wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:15 pm
a.s.b.o wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:39 am
littlerr wrote:

Yes that’s right.
Thank you. What is the current threshold for Irish citizens proving to take residence back in Ireland? In Uk, historically, the bar for the first three months has been extremely low, whereby 'looking for job', 'looking around' was sufficient to bring a spouse under EEA Family Permit. What is the transposition of 2004/38 to an Irish law?

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:05 pm

a.s.b.o wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:32 pm
What is the current threshold for Irish citizens proving to take residence back in Ireland? In Uk, historically, the bar for the first three months has been extremely low, whereby 'looking for job', 'looking around' was sufficient to bring a spouse under EEA Family Permit. What is the transposition of 2004/38 to an Irish law?
They would just use the same form EU1 as if they are a non-Irish EU citizen, so yes ‘looking for job’ is still acceptable for the initial 3 months period. After all, it makes sense that it would take a bit of time for someone to settle down here.

As the EU1 application usually takes 6 months (and even longer now due to COVID), the reality is that the applicant’s EU sponsor may very much be required to show that they have been exercising EU Treaty rights - which includes having a proper job or sufficient money after the 3-month period.

a.s.b.o
- thin ice -

Post by a.s.b.o » Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:10 am

littlerr wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:05 pm
a.s.b.o wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:32 pm
What is the current threshold for Irish citizens proving to take residence back in Ireland? In Uk, historically, the bar for the first three months has been extremely low, whereby 'looking for job', 'looking around' was sufficient to bring a spouse under EEA Family Permit. What is the transposition of 2004/38 to an Irish law?
They would just use the same form EU1 as if they are a non-Irish EU citizen, so yes ‘looking for job’ is still acceptable for the initial 3 months period. After all, it makes sense that it would take a bit of time for someone to settle down here.

As the EU1 application usually takes 6 months (and even longer now due to COVID), the reality is that the applicant’s EU sponsor may very much be required to show that they have been exercising EU Treaty rights - which includes having a proper job or sufficient money after the 3-month period.
many thanks!

Ssaima2012

Re: Spouse Visa

Post by Ssaima2012 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:06 pm

Can please Anu one help me
If some one is not Irish passport holder but recently submitted application for passport ,can he apply his spouse visa who currently in Pakistan
Kindly reply