ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Soin - finalise application.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

rasher83
Newly Registered
Ireland

Soin - finalise application.

Post by rasher83 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:04 pm

Hi guys, 13 months after my wife's application for stamp 4 as a non eu national, we got a letter saying to finalise her application they require a whole host of originals again, passports, bills, tenancy etc.

While we are happy to have any news at all, and will get this stuff together ASAP, has anyone any idea how much longer the "finalising" of her case may take. We have a very straightforward application in my eyes, so just wondering if their wording of the letter as finalising the case is too hopeful to imagine if could be resolved in a month. Or if we could potentially have months and months left.

Thanks for any help
D

Emu1990
Ireland

Re: Soin - finalise application.

Post by Emu1990 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:36 pm

It took 2 weeks for me back in 2015 after sending all the passports and originals again ..

StarKing
Newly Registered
Ireland

Re: Soin - finalise application.

Post by StarKing » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:31 pm

In 2017 it took me over 3 months to get any response from them. So I wouldn’t hold my breath when dealing with them, with COVID and stuff I would assume it got even worse.