ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Stamp 3 Renewal process

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Lottie67
Newly Registered
Ireland

Stamp 3 Renewal process

Post by Lottie67 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:03 pm

Hello,

I am a dependent of my father who is a critical skills employment permit holder. Last year in 2020 when I renewed my IRP Card, I went directly to the Garda National Immigration Bureau in Burgh Quay, Dublin 2, and requested a stamp 3 in September 2020 based on being a dependent of a critical skills employment permit holder. They renewed my IRP card in September 2020 as a stamp 2A but I went directly and requested a stamp 3 and they granted it to me. I didn’t have to send any letters to anyone. I am renewing my stamp 3 permission now and I have noticed that one of the required documents in the renewal process is ‘The letter from the Department of Justice listing the conditions under which you were granted a Stamp 3’. I haven’t received any letter from the department granting stamp 3 permission. This change of stamp was done during early Covid-19 restrictions and it was difficult to get in contact so I had to go directly to the GNIB in Dublin Centre. What should I do about the letter granting permission from the Department of Justice? I didn't receive the letter.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

avta
Ireland

Re: Stamp 3 Renewal process

Post by avta » Sat May 01, 2021 9:11 am

Hey,
There was no any such letters issued for CSEP dependants for my experiences in the past. You can write email request to the department if this mandatory letter from the renew list is actually really require for you circumstances.