ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Important information

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Baba786
Newly Registered

Important information

Post by Baba786 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:56 pm

A person/ x friend conned me very badly and left Ireland. He took my 8500 and ran away 2 years ago. He was approved asylum seeker. I chase him alot but didn’t find him.
Yesterday he contacted me, he said, he travelled to Iran and he is in Iran. He said me, he IRP expired 7 months ago but have valid travel document. He wants to come back.
I am just concerned with my money. He said, he ll pay me once he is back.
The question is? Can he travel back to ireland only on travel documents? Can he use his travel document for way back to Ireland? He dont have IRP card

drfas
Pakistan

Re: Important information

Post by drfas » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:12 pm

I think you should inform the Gardai and send email to INIS about the whole episode

usmanch313

Post by usmanch313 » Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:22 pm

No Chance ...
Travel documents and IRP Card must be valid .
Even Iranian Authority won't let him fly ...

There is only one way I will not discuss here

Look like your €8500 and his feature is sinking in deep sea ..

zoie777777
Pakistan

Post by zoie777777 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:41 pm

ask him this because you've deceived me once I cant trust you enough, if you are genially willing to pay, at least sent me half or whatever amount so I see you a legitimate, if he pays we all deserve a treat here or else you'll have to put it in your experience voyage.

Baba786
Newly Registered

Post by Baba786 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:55 am

Well, he is cleaver then you. He didn’t conn only me, well, he conned many people and he disappeared. He is already wanted in ireland in many cases. His nearest friend told me this thing. Garda went to his home but they didn’t find him
I already complaint to gards.
I even contacted his close friends, some people say he is in Pakistan some says uk and he is saying he is in Iran.
When he contacted me, he said, he needs my address to renew his gnib online and then he can travel on his travel documents anywhere in world. I don’t know
Where the talk to he is now. But he betray people.
It’s better to stay away from him.

THO
- thin ice -
Vietnam

Post by THO » Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:37 pm

Baba,

He fooled you once, do not let him fool you again. If he owes a lot of people money, then you can be assured he is not returning to Ireland to pay them all back and risk arrest. He is smart, people want to believe that he will repay their money and so will give him what he wants in the vein hope to get their money back. Lots of scams work like this, next he will ask for a few hundred so he can get his ticket etc.

If you know any of the other people, check with them and see if he has made contact again, and ask what he wanted. I expect same as you, "so sorry mate for running off, I want to pay you back, honest, just need some of your personal details so I can get my visa" etc.

If he wants your address, tell him to repay the money to a Paypal or some other account first, making sure he can only pay in, and does not have enough info to withdraw.

zoie777777
Pakistan

Post by zoie777777 » Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:54 am

don't let yourself be fooled again but I think if you talk to Guard's about what's his intentions they might help you to set a trap for him so he can come and got nicked by them, but having said that talk to Guards for more advice don't get your hands dirty otherwise.