ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Jobs In Ireland while waiting for EUTR1 approval.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Felz00
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Jobs In Ireland while waiting for EUTR1 approval.

Post by Felz00 » Fri May 24, 2024 5:06 pm

Greetings everyone. I have learnt few things on here since i joined today but I have a question please. I am a Nigerian citizen resident in Poland. I moved into Ireland with my Polish wife this year, actually she moved in before me because I had to wait extra long for my EU TR Visa which was only valid entry with her,so she had to fly back to poland and we came in together.
Moving forward,I was given a 90 days stamp which will expire next month June but I sent my application for the EUTR1 almost 2 weeks and no message.
Could you please advise next step please.? I included our wedding pictures, pictures of our trips outside poland,her payslips (2),bank statement,my pps card number and every other documents required.
She has been exercising her EU TREATY rights by working but she has been the one paying bills and doing things.Honestly this is really too much burden for her as I cant work. Is it possible to get a job where i can be paid cash in hand please? does anyone knows anyone who can help? I would really love to be supportive and not just sit at home, coz its really depressing having to wait which I dont even have any idea how long I still need to wait or what next( really need advise on this as well).
Please will appreciate your advise and experience please.

I need a job and i live in dublin.

thanks

meself2
Ireland

Re: Jobs In Ireland while waiting for EUTR1 approval.

Post by meself2 » Fri May 24, 2024 6:06 pm

Why did you create another account? This is not permitted on this forum.

https://immigrationboards.com/memberlis ... e&u=289762

Please abide by the forum rules.

As I mentioned in the other topic, you just have to wait until you hear from EUTR so far - 2 weeks is a very little time (people wait for a few months); Ireland isn't exactly speedy on immigration.

Locking this.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.