ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

RTE ONE Prime Time

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:10 am

walrusgumble wrote:
acme4242 wrote:
walrusgumble wrote: abbitter? What is that? You mean arbiter?
until you can write better yourself, perhaps a little Dún do bhéal would
do no harm.
You should practice what you preach, your interpretation and understanding on more important/only essential issue(s) such as immigration rights and the laws and rules that govern them, like your friend, is not too great andcan be rather dubious.
:lol:
Reality and Proof can make a case in accordance with the fix rule custom and principle.

walrusgumble
BANNED

Post by walrusgumble » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:10 am

angelcountry wrote:
walrusgumble wrote:
acme4242 wrote:
walrusgumble wrote: abbitter? What is that? You mean arbiter?
until you can write better yourself, perhaps a little Dún do bhéal would
do no harm.
You should practice what you preach, your interpretation and understanding on more important/only essential issue(s) such as immigration rights and the laws and rules that govern them, like your friend, is not too great andcan be rather dubious.
:lol:
Ah the village idiot is back

Care you support that contention with you legal basis. Our Friend acme, on this site and other sites, so far has failed miserably.

acme4242

Post by acme4242 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:19 pm

walrusgumble, you are a waste of my time, its your opinion
that Irish Citizens should have no absolute rights of any description.
such opinions belong in totalitarian states, we are not there yet mate.
Although if John O'Donoghue, Herr McDowell and Ahern had not
been all kicked out, We would be even closer.

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:50 pm

acme4242 wrote:walrusgumble, you are a waste of my time, its your opinion
Thanks for that comment, that's why they have to stop digging at that time and again, i don't answer baloon sort of person like walrusgumble, to the monkey and to the the elephant mccann cry. :lol:
Reality and Proof can make a case in accordance with the fix rule custom and principle.

walrusgumble
BANNED

Post by walrusgumble » Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:37 am

Ye, it would be a waste of time, seeing you can't tell the difference between an opinion and a statement of fact. Or realise what was actually said or have any knowledge of basic law, that you in particular purport to continously state and propagandise.

It is not my opinion that Irish Citizens have no absolute rights of any discription. You have not only completely misunderstood what was said, which is nothing new, you also misquoted me. I clearly said one exception is the right to life and another, being a right not to suffer tortutre and ill human and degrading treatment.

If you bothered to ever read a basic text book on the Irish Constitution or even the Constitution itself you will very quickly, like all areas of law, and constitutional rights , with the exception of the above, are qualifed, either in the provision itself or elsewhere in the piece of law. Even the European Convention on Human Rights contain qualifications. Read Article 8.

That is all that was said.

By the way, Irish High Court and Supreme Court have made it abundantly clear in cases involving immigrants, even where there are Irish Citizens, that rights such as those in Article 41 are not absolute. Read Lobe. These cases, like the echr, balance between that individuals right and the rights and interests of the state as a whole, or as they say, the common good.

The same in cases that involve the conflicting rights between say the right of privacy vs the right of expression .

Heirarchy of Rights is how western world democratic countries run. Its not always perfect, but its better than some. You have a lot to learn. Maybe you should refrain from discussing big issues, you clearly are unable to control your hysterics.

I don't make the judgments, they are not my opinions at all. I simply am highlighting what is being said. If you want to embarrase yourself more, sorry, try to correct the veracity of your statement, off you go. Maybe it is time for you to find out what the dictionary term for opinion actually means.

Seriously, ye lads must be great fun when yer are seeking advice for lawyers when they are competently doing their job by correctly advising you, even when that means telling you want you do not want to hear. It is their opinions too? How many lawyers have ye gone through by now? Feel silly when loosing in court realising that the first lawyer was right and you are now stuck with a bill of costs? Wow i nearly feel sorry for those immigration lawyers.

You have some nerve talking about totalitarian states. Mr McDowell, Irish Citizen, was a lot of things, but I don't recall him being a human rights violator (oh wait having immigration policies that don't suit you, even though it complies with ECHR is as bad as other leaders - right send him to THE HAGUE - seriously, get him out of here). It would not matter how was in charge, the same results would happen, the courts after all the the judges.

Some persecution complex ye all have got.
Last edited by walrusgumble on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

walrusgumble
BANNED

Post by walrusgumble » Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:38 am

angelcountry wrote:
Thanks for that comment, that's why they have to stop digging at that time and again, i don't answer baloon sort of person like walrusgumble, to the monkey and to the the elephant mccann cry. :lol:
Baloon? monkey? elephant?

Lions and tigers and bears oh my.

Seriously, if I am all of them, what the hell are you

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:23 am

walrusgumble wrote:
angelcountry wrote:
Baloon? monkey? elephant?

Lions and tigers and bears oh my.

Seriously, if I am all of them, what the hell are you
Walrusgamble,

I am eagle rock. :lol:

walrusgumble
BANNED

Post by walrusgumble » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:06 pm

angelcountry wrote:
walrusgumble wrote:
Nobody is there when you made the statement isn't it, then you can face the abitter of fact that, you did not raise a dearly beloved comment! :P

You're now on my ignore list. :lol:
I should have doen that with you in the first place.

Word of advice, you know sweet FA about either the Irish and EU legal system,so until you do, you should refrain from making the type of comments that you have made.

abbitter? What is that? You mean arbiter?

How does that connect with my post on which you made that comment? You feel so inadequate you still needed to respond? Why bother if you have nothing to say?
Your Garry Doyle order is now with me, and come and defend it, you are running away, the question is not about any previous rather than answer your claims with c.c.tv footage, at a police station for that matter fiss.

And mind you any statement we made here is classified here as been a probative statement is that correct ?
Go away you troll. Spouting random legal terms out of context makes you look like a complete idiot.

Garry Doyle Order is it? hmm, you seem you be well use of getting Criminal Court Orders for them, you be letting your mouth get you into trouble?

Running away? Running away from what? Its ridiculously easy to show you up for the fool that you are. Even your pers would be embarrassed. Running away? ha, you name the place and time, cop your self on.

The Statements are correct. 16 years old could tell the difference. Go to your local library and you would learn very quickly that they are correct.

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:23 pm

walrusgumble wrote:
angelcountry wrote:
walrusgumble wrote:
Nobody is there when you made the statement isn't it, then you can face the abitter of fact that, you did not raise a dearly beloved comment! :P

You're now on my ignore list. :lol:

Word of advice, you know sweet FA about either the Irish and EU legal system,so until you do, you should refrain from making the type of comments that you have made.

How does that connect with my post on which you made that comment? You feel so inadequate you still needed to respond? Why bother if you have nothing to say?
Your Garry Doyle order is now with me, and come and defend it, you are running away, the question is not about any previous rather than answer your claims with c.c.tv footage, at a police station for that matter fiss.

And mind you any statement we made here is classified here as been a probative statement is that correct ?
Go away you troll. Spouting random legal terms out of context makes you look like a complete idiot.

Garry Doyle Order is it? hmm, you seem you be well use of getting Criminal Court Orders for them, you be letting your mouth get you into trouble?

Running away? Running away from what? Its ridiculously easy to show you up for the fool that you are. Even your pers would be embarrassed. Running away? ha, you name the place and time, cop your self on.

The Statements are correct. 16 years old could tell the difference. Go to your local library and you would learn very quickly that they are correct.
Atleast i am proud of myself am not a looser educationally but i must remind you that, education is not everything but atleast not to be a clown, and to crown it all, i don't have a warrant over my head, and you know a clown do you ?
You are a clown that's why you normally move from one story to another and bust out of something from nothing, so tell me about the race of 16 years old that, i have some feelings for, but if is my race, i bet you they'll know what i worth and who i am after five. :lol:

walrusgumble
BANNED

Post by walrusgumble » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:20 am

angelcountry wrote:
walrusgumble wrote:
angelcountry wrote:
walrusgumble wrote:

Atleast i am proud of myself am not a looser educationally but i must remind you that, education is not everything but atleast not to be a clown, and to crown it all, i don't have a warrant over my head, and you know a clown do you ?
You are a clown that's why you normally move from one story to another and bust out of something from nothing, so tell me about the race of 16 years old that, i have some feelings for, but if is my race, i bet you they'll know what i worth and who i am after five. :lol:
You make it sound as if I have a low self esteem, I think not. How can you be proud of yourself for continously raising matters which you do not understand? I don't criticise you for not knowing these issues, I criticise you for raising them without researching them, If people don't understand something,they should not raise them. It makes discussion nonesensical.

Looser ? Me? Ha ha ha ha . Yeah. Educationally? I assure you that I am highly more qualified than you. Education is everything in this side of the word, or at least common sense, something, which you soley lack if these posts here are anything to go by.

You said
why you normally move from one story to another and bust out of something from nothing, so tell me about the race of 16 years old that, i have some feelings for, but if is my race, i bet you they'll know what i worth and

You muppet. The only person/people who shift the goal posts/agenda/ or stories to you simpletons (wow the law is now a story), is you and others. I simply respond to them. How did you manage to invoke a right to life raised in abortion matters in this case? (that is only one nugget you raised)

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:18 pm

Illiteracy and arrogance shows in your argument, Why i brought the right of the unborn to the argument is that, if you want to create a standi for the husband of that, Pregnant Irish lady i believed practically the argument must also be supplemented by the baby inside the womb, you scumberg.

Why are you trying to argue with me why you lack that jurisprudence's ?

So the lad that was deported, the argument should just be centered around his marriage to an Irish citizen while the wife is carrying a baby for him ?

Atleast i never had Deportation order on me when i was on temporary illegal in Ireland Nor when i am on temporary legal residency holder for six years in Ireland to warrant any threat to a looser.

Big scumberg you are. :D :lol:

walrusgumble
BANNED

Post by walrusgumble » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:51 pm

angelcountry wrote:Illiteracy and arrogance shows in your argument, Why i brought the right of the unborn to the argument is that, if you want to create a standi for the husband of that, Pregnant Irish lady i believed practically the argument must also be supplemented by the baby inside the womb, you scumberg.

So the lad that was deported, the argument should just be centered around his marriage to an Irish citizen while the wife is carrying a baby for him ?

Atleast i never had Deportation order on me when i was on temporary illegal in Ireland Nor when i am on temporary legal residency holder for six years in Ireland to warrant any threat to a looser.

You might want to check what arrogance means. It is you who has questioned what I have said and branded them stories and deemed them to be my opinion. If you were not so ignorant you would clearly be able to tell the difference between both. You continue to persist on spouting out should ignorant comments, so I am entitled to to rebut them forcefully.

It is not arrogant to demand that people like you refrain from interpreting the law in a manner that suits you when it is clearly incorrect. Nor is it arrogant to demand that you refrain from badly trying to correct statements made by people such as my self on well established princples, which, if you bothered to do your research you would realsie you are talking nonsense.

You don't realise that some people might actually be stupid enough to actually take heed on some of the tosh you have spouted eg right of unborn in an immigration context, heirarchy of righs and their limitations. The tone of your comments also fully deserve to be responded by in the same manner. Your persistent on trolling, see above, desrves to be exposed for the person you are, (strictly based on these comments)

Your effort to bring the right of the unborn had no relevance in the object of your argument. read what the constitution says. abortion has nothing to do with immigration in general. Case law is pretty clear too, that you can not use that arguement anyway. You can get locus standi far easier than relying on an unborn human, who might not even survive birth. As he is being deported, he has lots of locus standi.

The right to life argument is weak because the child, if it's born, would still be alive and would still have a father.

What you should have argued, was the mother's and the child's, (when born) right to family reunification and the right to live (and be rared by both parents in ireland as per the child)

Seriously, drop the legal talk, you clearly are talking rubbish which will be beaten all day long. Its actually getting very tiresome. Spend your days studying the text books and articals before coming out with that guff. Or at least back your arguments up with relevant material, please. I have countered every legal argument you have made and you have been either unwilling or unable to respond.

I am not trying to argue with you, i am responding to your stupid comments which you continue to persist on using. Is this your que to start stamping your feet and go oh why me, why are you doing this? Just drop it now, you are talking about matters that are over your head. Keep your argument simple.

You should look in the mirror. I do hope your mouth is not a stupid/brave when you are on the streets

looser? aren't you the one having problems getting citizenship?

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:08 pm

walrusgumble wrote:
angelcountry wrote:Illiteracy and arrogance shows in your argument, Why i brought the right of the unborn to the argument is that, if you want to create a standi for the husband of that, Pregnant Irish lady i believed practically the argument must also be supplemented by the baby inside the womb, you scumberg.

You might want to check what arrogance means. It is you who has questioned what I have said and branded them stories and deemed them to be my opinion. If you were not so ignorant you would clearly be able to tell the difference between both. You continue to persist on spouting out should ignorant comments, so I am entitled to to rebut them forcefully.

It is not arrogant to demand that people like you refrain from interpreting the law in a manner that suits you when it is clearly incorrect. Nor is it arrogant to demand that you refrain from badly trying to correct statements made by people such as my self on well established princples, which, if you bothered to do your research you would realsie you are talking nonsense.

You don't realise that some people might actually be stupid enough to actually take heed on some of the tosh you have spouted eg right of unborn in an immigration context, heirarchy of righs and their limitations. The tone of your comments also fully deserve to be responded by in the same manner. Your persistent on trolling, see above, desrves to be exposed for the person you are, (strictly based on these comments)

Your effort to bring the right of the unborn had no relevance in the object of your argument. read what the constitution says. abortion has nothing to do with immigration in general. Case law is pretty clear too, that you can not use that arguement anyway. You can get locus standi far easier than relying on an unborn human, who might not even survive birth. As he is being deported, he has lots of locus standi.

The right to life argument is weak because the child, if it's born, would still be alive and would still have a father.

What you should have argued, was the mother's and the child's, (when born) right to family reunification and the right to live (and be rared by both parents in ireland as per the child)

Seriously, drop the legal talk, you clearly are talking rubbish which will be beaten all day long. Its actually getting very tiresome. Spend your days studying the text books and articals before coming out with that guff. Or at least back your arguments up with relevant material, please. I have countered every legal argument you have made and you have been either unwilling or unable to respond.

I am not trying to argue with you, i am responding to your stupid comments which you continue to persist on using. Is this your que to start stamping your feet and go oh why me, why are you doing this? Just drop it now, you are talking about matters that are over your head. Keep your argument simple.

You should look in the mirror. I do hope your mouth is not a stupid/brave when you are on the streets

looser? aren't you the one having problems getting citizenship?
I never had any problem getting citizenship atall in Ireland atall, i applied like every immigrant, i was processed , i was given a reference number and an estimated statute limitation for processing time, in which if they breach i will then consult them and if they like they can issue it before then, so in retrospect i never cried hew.

However, I will never tell you the argument and case law rather than touching bits a pieces of what that lad could do, as we in the law area must have some respect to the law itself, i i presumed you don't know anything, that's why it took you so long to reply my killer comment.

You knew that, the child has right, which was also used in the L & o outcry then, and the right to family when pregnant woman was about to be deported from the state then.

Under Article 41 of the Bunreacht Na hEireann, which states that ,
The state recognizes the family as the natural primary and fundamental unit group of society and as a moral institution possessing inalienable and imprescriptible rights, antecedent and superior to all positive law.

And article 41, 3 (1) also state that, the state pledges itself to guard with special care the institution of marriage, on which the family is founded, and to protect it against unjust attacks.

Now from this section of the constitution, i will create a locus standi for defense for such lad with case law, and the lad had been unjustly attack by the state already, you are asking me to defend the lad, what i have quoted so far is just to show you that, you don't know what i know period, so what's your next bubble ? :D

archigabe

Post by archigabe » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:00 pm

This post has degenerated beyond the point of any meaningful discussion.locking it