ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need help regarding tier 1 entrepreneur visa from PSW visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

shani864
Newly Registered

Need help regarding tier 1 entrepreneur visa from PSW visa

Post by shani864 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:12 am

Hi everyone
I am planning to apply for tier 1 entrepreneur visa and I am looking for suitable business which helps in getting tier 1 entrepreneur visa. Here I have some suggested business ideas which I am planning
1) travel agency
2) accountancy firm

Can someone plz advise if both of these businesses are good enuf to apply tier 1 entrepreneur visa if I wish to chose any one of these
Thanks in advance

entrepreneur123

Re: Need help regarding tier 1 entrepreneur visa from PSW vi

Post by entrepreneur123 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:15 am

Could you share your qualifications you hold to give us better understanding to answer your question?
shani864 wrote:Hi everyone
I am planning to apply for tier 1 entrepreneur visa and I am looking for suitable business which helps in getting tier 1 entrepreneur visa. Here I have some suggested business ideas which I am planning
1) travel agency
2) accountancy firm

Can someone plz advise if both of these businesses are good enuf to apply tier 1 entrepreneur visa if I wish to chose any one of these
Thanks in advance

shani864
Newly Registered

Post by shani864 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:01 am

Thanks for ur reply
I did BA(hons) Business Finance and now i am on PSW visa

smehmood
BANNED

Post by smehmood » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:46 pm

1) travel agency
2) accountancy firm

Thanks in advance
Hi

Travel Agency does,nt fall in NQF Level 4

Accountancy firm is fine if you have required qualification.
Shaukat

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:42 am

If you are planning to open accounting firm then remember to register with HMRC under money laundering regulations (Fee £110). You have to register with HMRC because you are not covered by any other professional accounting body and it it is offence if you do not get register with HMRC. Assuming you are not member/student of ACCA etc. If you are student of ACCA or AAT then you cannot open accounting firm.
shani864 wrote:Thanks for ur reply
I did BA(hons) Business Finance and now i am on PSW visa

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:18 am

smehmood wrote:
1) travel agency
2) accountancy firm

Thanks in advance
Hi

Travel Agency does,nt fall in NQF Level 4

Accountancy firm is fine if you have required qualification.