ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Interview Question

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

arm007
Newly Registered

Interview Question

Post by arm007 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:15 pm

Applied in Feb 2013
bio mid march 2013
interview mid april 2013

Immigration History
Where i studied
What i studied
when my course finished
when i registered company
what is the nature of business
when you applied for PSW
have you done any job ?
Where the money come from.
what is your business address
how much rent you paying for business
any rent agreement ?
what is the name of company u had contract?
what contract you had?
how u find about the company.
who are your competitors?
how you will do marketing for your products.
what is contingency plan for your business
stratup cost ?
what market research you did.
will you hire staff
do you have any plan if you hire staff
how you are supporting yourself if you havent used your business money
why still haven't you transfered money to Ltd account?
what sort of marketing material u made to market your product.

I believe dont take business plan or any other documents. listen we have provided each and everything as per policy guidance. If they need anything they will ask but if you take your plan or business research and if even a 1 page does not match with your application they might refuse. (Eg: one person in advertisement wrote Director sales and marketing and in business plan wrote Director customer service, so what i suggest be very careful, rem we have money in our account and we are going to help them in creating jobs so dont lose your confident. try to be cleaver, please answer only what is been asked no more extra.

They asked me so many question one on one, with out break though they were writing but it was non stop interview last for almost 1 hour and 25 minutes.

if you need any help please let me know. In last dont forget to get the answers sheet from the interviews, just tell him you need it for your records they will give you the copy of all question and answers which you gave.

Please do pray for me as i have urgent plans to fly but waiting for decisions.

Jazakallah khair.

wandali
Kenya

Re: Interview Question

Post by wandali » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:54 pm

Hello Arm007 did you go with any document or business plan?
as I have an interview tomorrow but they didn't mention I should go with any document and I did not submit any business plan in my initial application and I have also invested a little bit of the money into the business. Thanks alot for the questions these help alot

[quote]

[quote="arm007"]Applied in Feb 2013
bio mid march 2013
interview mid april 2013

Immigration History
Where i studied
What i studied
when my course finished
when you applied for PSW
have you done any job ?
any rent agreement ?
what contract you had?
stratup cost ?
will you hire staff

I believe dont take business plan or any other documents. listen we have provided each and everything as per policy guidance. If they need anything they will ask but if you take your plan or business research and if even a 1 page does not match with your application they might refuse. (Eg: one person in advertisement wrote Director sales and marketing and in business plan wrote Director customer service, so what i suggest be very careful, rem we have money in our account and we are going to help them in creating jobs so dont lose your confident. try to be cleaver, please answer only what is been asked no more extra.

They asked me so many question one on one, with out break though they were writing but it was non stop interview last for almost 1 hour and 25 minutes.

if you need any help please let me know. In last dont forget to get the answers sheet from the interviews, just tell him you need it for your records they will give you the copy of all question and answers which you gave.

Jazakallah khair.[/quote][/quote]
Last edited by wandali on Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

surveyer

Post by surveyer » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:11 pm

@Arm007 - Thank you very much for sharing. All the best with the results. Can you please tell me one thing? After you replied to the interview reply form through email, did they get in touch with you over phone or by any other means to confirm the interview date?

HeretoHelp

Post by HeretoHelp » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:34 pm

Congrats on your successful interview.

Few things i want to know.

Do they record the interview?

and what is your visa status now?

arm007
Newly Registered

Post by arm007 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:10 pm

surveyer wrote:@Arm007 - Thank you very much for sharing. All the best with the results. Can you please tell me one thing? After you replied to the interview reply form through email, did they get in touch with you over phone or by any other means to confirm the interview date?
Well I received a letter which state reply by email, well when It was 10 days old. Then I was waiting to make them email but on same day I received call confirming comming for interview and I confirmed.

arm007
Newly Registered

Post by arm007 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:19 pm

wandali wrote:Hello Arm007 did you go with any document or business plan?
as I have an interview tomorrow but they didn't mention I should go with any document and I did not submit any business plan in my initial application and I have also invested a little bit of the money into the business. Thanks alot for the questions these help alot

arm007 wrote:Applied in Feb 2013
bio mid march 2013
interview mid april 2013

Immigration History
Where i studied
What i studied
when my course finished
when you applied for PSW
have you done any job ?
any rent agreement ?
what contract you had?
stratup cost ?
will you hire staff

Jazakallah khair.
Dear, with my initial application I haven't submitted business plan. But I submitted all the documents which was been asked like marketing marterial, contract etc.
Guess what: I spend almost a month making a business plan, which was around 45 pages and primary research around 12 pages, secondary research around 65 pages. All were in my bag. When they started questions, it was like non stop, so I was thinking, why the hell should I give if they don't asked, yes I said if u need my business plan then let me know I will post u. Cz at the interview they will ask so many questions and they will write the answers and if any question that conflicts in ur business plan which u submitted might create a problem.
That's the main reason I haven't submitted.

Well don't worry, I assure, everything will be fine, u have to be confident, even if u lie but be confident.

Wish u best of luck

arm007
Newly Registered

Post by arm007 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:23 pm

HeretoHelp wrote:Congrats on your successful interview.

Few things i want to know.

Do they record the interview?

and what is your visa status now?
No they did not recorded. Nor there were any camera in the room as after interview I checked the room carefully. :)

Best of luck

wandali
Kenya

Post by wandali » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:38 pm

@arm007 thanks a lot for that. I am definitely going with nothing since they didn't mention I should take anything with me on the day of the interview. You also mentioned they called you a day before the interview, my interview is tomorrow @ 9 am and no one from home office has called me.

Hope all goes well with the outcome, we will pray for you. Thanks

surveyer

Post by surveyer » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:13 pm

arm007 wrote:
surveyer wrote:@Arm007 - Thank you very much for sharing. All the best with the results. Can you please tell me one thing? After you replied to the interview reply form through email, did they get in touch with you over phone or by any other means to confirm the interview date?
Well I received a letter which state reply by email, well when It was 10 days old. Then I was waiting to make them email but on same day I received call confirming comming for interview and I confirmed.
Thank you for that. I guess some of them have received confirmation call and some like me haven't.

dd156
BANNED

Post by dd156 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:23 pm

bio mid march 2013
interview mid april 2013

Immigration History
Where i studied
What i studied
when my course finished
when you applied for PSW
have you done any job ?
any rent agreement ?
what contract you had?
stratup cost ?
will you hire staff

Jazakallah khair.
Best of luck, I hope you receive your visa soon.
Could you please tell me how many days it took for the letter to reach you? As in, when did it reach you and what was the date of the letter?

Komal
Newly Registered

Post by Komal » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:00 pm

hi,

I recieved my letter on 12th April for the interview on 18th april, but the letter was issued on 3rd of april... they only give you 10 days to reply back so in my case i was suppose to send my letter back by 13th,I posted my letter on 13th dont know when did they get my letter. But they did call me on 15th to confirm if i am attending or not.
dd156 wrote:
bio mid march 2013
interview mid april 2013

Immigration History
Where i studied
What i studied
when my course finished
when you applied for PSW
have you done any job ?
any rent agreement ?
what contract you had?
stratup cost ?
will you hire staff

Jazakallah khair.
Could you please tell me how many days it took for the letter to reach you? As in, when did it reach you and what was the date of the letter?

arm007
Newly Registered

Post by arm007 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:01 pm

dd156 wrote:
bio mid march 2013
interview mid april 2013

Immigration History
Where i studied
What i studied
when my course finished
when you applied for PSW
have you done any job ?
any rent agreement ?
what contract you had?
stratup cost ?
will you hire staff

Jazakallah khair.
it was dated 5th but received on 12th april (might be due to Easter holidays) but you dont worry, i m sure everything will be fine. just be confident and avoid giving extra explanation. I haven't receive visa but it my duty to guide everyone cz lot many are supporting their families & many of lives are attached with supporting members so wishing every one best of luck.

May Allah helps every one.

dd156
BANNED

Post by dd156 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:09 pm

arm007 wrote:
it was dated 5th but received on 12th april (might be due to Easter holidays) but you dont worry, i m sure everything will be fine. just be confident and avoid giving extra explanation. I haven't receive visa but it my duty to guide everyone cz lot many are supporting their families & many of lives are attached with supporting members so wishing every one best of luck.

May Allah helps every one.
komal wrote:hi,

I recieved my letter on 12th April for the interview on 18th april, but the letter was issued on 3rd of april... they only give you 10 days to reply back so in my case i was suppose to send my letter back by 13th,I posted my letter on 13th dont know when did they get my letter. But they did call me on 15th to confirm if i am attending or not.
Thank you Komal and Arm007. I hope you both receive your visas soon. Best of luck.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:06 am

Thanks for the info and all the very best

regards
bio mid march 2013
interview mid april 2013

Immigration History
Where i studied
What i studied
when my course finished
when you applied for PSW
have you done any job ?
any rent agreement ?
what contract you had?
stratup cost ?
will you hire staff

Jazakallah khair.