ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW Dependant Visa from India

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

limra786
Newly Registered

PSW Dependant Visa from India

Post by limra786 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:57 pm

Hiya,

I need urgent help please.

Iam on PSW Visa & got married recently. I want to apply for dependant visa for my wife from India, can someone help me with this please.

Iam confused when i tried to fill in the application form online as it asks for the type of visa, whether i should choose 'settlement visa' or 'visitor visa' & how much is the fees for dependant visa ???

and please what are the documents required to be sent from here in london to my wife back at India for submitting to the VFS.

Please reply as its is very urgent !!!

Thanks in advance.

With regards.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: PSW Dependant Visa from India

Post by rehan01 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:06 am

It will be dependant of non settle person and I m not sure about exact documentation but what I remember from my experience is

3 months bank statements
Marriage certificate
Employer letter
Your visa copies
Application form of course
Wedding pics
Tenancy agreement
Chest X-ray / TB test (I don't knw about this if u need from India as well but from Pakistan we do)

That's all I remember but if u follow policy guidance u will find all docs u required.

Good luck n regards

limra786 wrote:Hiya,

I need urgent help please.

Iam on PSW Visa & got married recently. I want to apply for dependant visa for my wife from India, can someone help me with this please.

Iam confused when i tried to fill in the application form online as it asks for the type of visa, whether i should choose 'settlement visa' or 'visitor visa' & how much is the fees for dependant visa ???

and please what are the documents required to be sent from here in london to my wife back at India for submitting to the VFS.

Please reply as its is very urgent !!!

Thanks in advance.

With regards.

limra786
Newly Registered

Thnz a lot

Post by limra786 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:28 pm

Hi Rehan,

Thnz a lot for the reply. It will definitely help me.

But iz it necessary for a tenancy agreement and a letter from employer ??? and do i need to attest all pages of my passport or just the front 2 pages and last 2 pages apart from the visa copy ???

My wife had already done the TB test.

And do now you any solicitor in London of hounslow area who can do attestation at a nominal amount as all the pages will incur a huge amount.

Thankz in advance.

With regards,

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Thnz a lot

Post by rehan01 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:37 am

Yes Tenancy Agreement very important as where she will stay when she will come here ?? ofcourse she will join you in UK that is why she is applying your dependant visa so you have to have tenancy agreement mentioning you renting for 2 people.

Employer letter shows that you are in full time work and your wages slips and bank statements prove that so make your case strong.

you will just need copies of front pages of your passport .... your personal details pages .... plus ur visa copies and I am not sure you need to get them attested or not as I never attested them but check the requirements.

regarding attestation go to any notary public and get it done for around £5 per page.

also check policy guidance what other docs you need.

regards and good luck

limra786 wrote:Hi Rehan,

Thnz a lot for the reply. It will definitely help me.

But iz it necessary for a tenancy agreement and a letter from employer ??? and do i need to attest all pages of my passport or just the front 2 pages and last 2 pages apart from the visa copy ???

My wife had already done the TB test.

And do now you any solicitor in London of hounslow area who can do attestation at a nominal amount as all the pages will incur a huge amount.

Thankz in advance.

With regards,