ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advice please

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sunnet
Newly Registered

Advice please

Post by sunnet » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:54 am

Dear Friends.

i am new to this forum. i visited this site recently. there are lots of useful info for each applicants. it is really good job. i also like to join here and share my experience.

i applied T1 Entrepreneur on 20 - 11 - 2012
went for interview 12 - 6 - 2013
Still waiting

Do anybody have good idea??
is anyone recommend me to write email to case worker to check my application status ??
i saw some of the applicants contacted via email. they got responds from HO. i do not know they got approval, or refusal.

could you anyone advice ?? :)
Thanks

Manu_cal
Mood:
India

Re: Advice please

Post by Manu_cal » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:57 am

sunnet wrote:Dear Friends.

i am new to this forum. i visited this site recently. there are lots of useful info for each applicants. it is really good job. i also like to join here and share my experience.

i applied T1 Entrepreneur on 20 - 11 - 2012
went for interview 12 - 6 - 2013
Still waiting

Do anybody have good idea??
is anyone recommend me to write email to case worker to check my application status ??
i saw some of the applicants contacted via email. they got responds from HO. i do not know they got approval, or refusal.

could you anyone advice ?? :)
Thanks
Hi, Best of luck for your application but as my experience is I applied twice and got refused twice so now going for the judicial oral hearing , but I personally think the majority of the applications are just refused on silly grounds so be prepared before hand with a good lawyer.

sam487

Post by sam487 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:01 am

hi Suneet,

i have applied on 22nov 2012, bio done on 3 dec, and interview was on 19th April,

i am still waiting for the result.

the only reason for delay is there were so many many application during oct , nov and dec, thats why they calling for interview for the final check.

most of the people got their visa after inteview, so just sit patiently, interview means you are almost there as long as ur interview was fine.

sam

sunnet
Newly Registered

Thanks for your reply

Post by sunnet » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:35 pm

Hi Sam

Thanks for your helpful reply. as you said, we cant do any thing, jus keep waiting.

thanks

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:01 am

nothing can be done as UKBA work the way they want and there is no one to question them .... so WAIT WAIT and WAIT.

Note: try contacting local MP and get him to contact UKBA you never knw it might work.

regards