ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Director's loan investment & Dependent visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

confused90

Director's loan investment & Dependent visa

Post by confused90 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:57 pm

Hello everyone,

I have recieved my visa, and I want to make the investment. Since I had applied from abroad, can I transfer the money to the business account from my bank abroad? or do I have to transfer the funds into my UK personal account and then transfer it to the business account to show the investment?

Also I want to apply for my parent's dependent visa and brother as-well, is there any specific procedure for this? or do I just follow the guidelines? My brother is 21+ of age.

Thanks

confused90

Post by confused90 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:49 am

no-one to help? :(

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:20 pm

@ confused90, you can transfer your investment funds whichever way you like, the most important thing is to make sure that all the documents are well kept.

Usually transferring directly into your business account is the best and straightforward way but this is not the only way. Also get an accountant to prepare your director's loan documents once the funds is transferred into your business account as you might need it during visa renewal.

Your brother and parents cannot be your dependant on Tier 1 entrepreneur visa, only your wife/partner and your children can be your dependant on this visa.

But your brother and parents can apply as your general visitor and not even family visitor.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:11 pm

U should transfer in yr ltd company a/cs

this will help to transfer funds from some countries where restrication on fund transfer in place

u can mention that funds r transferred for buying shares of company -specially india.