ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal to upper tribunal or make a fresh application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

noapsi
Newly Registered

Appeal to upper tribunal or make a fresh application

Post by noapsi » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:36 am

I need your advice people. I made an application last year and it was denied early this year based on bank letter not have all the requirements like name of third party,stating the exact amount made available to me so i went through my appeal and t was rejected. I have now made another appeal to the upper tribunal three weeks ago. But my question is can i withdraw my appeal now and make a fresh application as i now have the 50k in my person UK bank account. do you think it is possible?

Post by top » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:33 pm

dear sir,

your last appeal seems to have been dismissed because of the funds that somebody says available to you that they were not in actual as court found out, but when money now available from same party available in your own account situation should now fall in your favor if court considers admission of your case to be heard. you are going to get 28 days once appeal if dismissed again situation staying the same in either situations you withdraw it now and make a new application or wait for upper tribunal in event of being dismissed you can apply within next 28 days anyway, you better of waiting for upper tribunal if proof of money being in your own account provided when appeal to upper tribunal you might get lucky..

thanks..

Dayyurite

Post by Dayyurite » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:59 pm

Please I have the same refusal reason. Please help me with this question

Did you get a new bank letter that contained all the required information for your appeal or just defending the one you submitted in the First Tribunal appeal?

Lola22

Post by Lola22 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:34 pm

You have to wait for the appeal decision. Your refusal is not complex. Just make sure you get a good barrister to defend you and pray for favour. Your barrister should emphasise on what he thinks about the UKBA decision and what the caseworker ought to have done first before he shows any corrected document in court.

Good luck.

Bekub

Reapply, can I use same company?

Post by Bekub » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:52 pm

Hi,
any one can tell me that for my reapplication, can I use same company which i used for first application.
for you information, I have been director for this company since 9 october 2012. However, according to the policy guidance
were, on a date no earlier than three months prior to the date of
application,
(1) registered with HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) as self-employed,
or
(2) registered a new business in which you are a director, or
(3) registered as a director of an existing business

Can I show this company and I am director since October 2012.

thanks