ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

After Tier 1 Visa is Granted

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rash1

After Tier 1 Visa is Granted

Post by rash1 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:31 pm

Hi

My husband is currently on PSW and planning to switch to Tier 1 Enterpreneaur visa. Process for getting this visa requires lots of documentation.

Could anybody please guide what are the formalities taht one should take care of after getting visa.

Please reply

Post by top » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:39 pm

stick to visa requirements that policy stipulates as your husband will not be allowed to do anything except the one he would have mentioned as his SOC any breach if found curtails the leave and subsequent consequences.

thanks...
my apologies but I analyse critically, my suggestions or observations might not have been you expected but believe me it was for your help leading to a betterment of you

KickAss
Member of Standing

Re: After Tier 1 Visa is Granted

Post by KickAss » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:42 pm

After T1E, one has to only work for the business.
rash1 wrote:Hi

My husband is currently on PSW and planning to switch to Tier 1 Enterpreneaur visa. Process for getting this visa requires lots of documentation.

Could anybody please guide what are the formalities taht one should take care of after getting visa.

Please reply
Dont PM me.. Post it on the Forum ! It will help everyone :)
You can PM me the link or something specific to you.

Jenlord

Post by Jenlord » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:52 pm

KickAss wrote:After T1E, one has to only work for the business.
rash1 wrote:Hi

Please reply
Does one has to stick to the biz he planned for while applying or one can switch? For example while applying my biz plan is Accountancy firm and if I get the visa inshaAllah, I would like to run a garments retail shop. Can I? Or do I have to stick to accountancy firm?
I exist in a world beyond yours.

Post by top » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:02 pm

you signature truly presents you ....

''I exist in a world beyond yours''

Nice one...
my apologies but I analyse critically, my suggestions or observations might not have been you expected but believe me it was for your help leading to a betterment of you

Jenlord

Post by Jenlord » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:04 pm

top wrote:you signature truly presents you ....

''I exist in a world beyond yours''

Nice one...
Hahaha

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:12 pm

@ Jenlord, you can switch to any business services you want after getting your visa but the service must still be under NQF level 4 if you got your visa through 50k route.

But you should keep all the record of all the services you do for extension purposes.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

Jenlord

Post by Jenlord » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:13 pm

[quote="Olasunkanmi"]@ Jenlord, you can switch to any business services you want after getting your visa but the service must still be under NQF level 4 if you got your visa through 50k route.

But you should keep all the record of all the services you do for extension purposes.[/quote
Bro i am gonna apply on 200k from Pakistan inshaAllah.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:05 pm

@ Jenlord, with 200k route, you can switch in between any business you want except property management.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:11 am

+1
Olasunkanmi wrote:@ Jenlord, with 200k route, you can switch in between any business you want except property management.
Dont PM me.. Post it on the Forum ! It will help everyone :)
You can PM me the link or something specific to you.