ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need help tier 1 from psw

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

shani864
Newly Registered

need help tier 1 from psw

Post by shani864 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:43 pm

Hi
i applied tier 1 enterprnuer as a team member on 26 september 2013
Refused on 20th october
Reason: advertisment issue
I got no right of appeal because my visa still valid while my friend got appeal as his visa was expired
Investment already done in form of director loan

Now my friend did appeal and i submit fresh application with same documents but also with addition of website, ad on gumtree and ad on friday ad.

now my question is will HO create no problem for me without my friend fresh application along wid me?. As we invested funds together as a team in form of director loan having joint business account in first application and now he gone on appeal and i made fresh application

expert opinion will be highly appreciated.

gulrose786

Post by gulrose786 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:31 am

why you have made new application i think it was easy to win in judicial review.

Entreprenuersweare
Mood:

Re: need help tier 1 from psw

Post by Entreprenuersweare » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:05 am

shani864 wrote:Hi
Refused on 20th october
I got no right of appeal because my visa still valid while my friend got appeal as his visa was expired

Now my friend did appeal and i submit fresh application with same documents but also with addition of website, ad on gumtree and ad on friday ad.

now my question is will HO create no problem for me without my friend fresh application along wid me?. As we invested funds together as a team in form of director loan having joint business account in first application and now he gone on appeal and i made fresh application

Hi Shani864

Please can you specify your reason for refusal.

Thanks

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:50 pm

@ shani864, your application is more likely to be withheld until your team member's appeal is concluded at the tribunal.

You could have easily submit a reconsideration request instead of paying another fee for new application as your refusal reason is very easily defended in front of the judge.

Is your business presently trading?
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

Entreprenuersweare
Mood:

Post by Entreprenuersweare » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:35 am

shani864 wrote:Hi
Refused on 20th october

Please can you tell us what documents did u submit to show funds invested as a director's loan in the business. And what declarations as affidavits did you submit. Also, did you include a directors loan agreement and a Director's partner agreement.

I will be very grateful if you could answer the above mentioned questions?

Thanks in Advance and all the best for your application and your partners appeal.