ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

exceptional case!!!! tier 1 enter from psw

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

shani864
Newly Registered

exceptional case!!!! tier 1 enter from psw

Post by shani864 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:47 am

hi
i applied tier 1 entrepreneur visa from osw with team member in september 2013, and was refused due to advertisement issue. My team member got right of appeal as his visa was valid while i didn't got right of appeal.
He lodge appeal while i made a fresh application in 10 november 2013, with more documents for advertisement i.e. website, gumtree etc
Now i received a letter from home office stating that
"Thank you for your application, which is currently being considered. please note that we have identified a minor omission with regards to the evidence that has been submitted. We are therefore asking you to submit the original director loan, unaudited account, the original HM revenue and Custom CT610 and the original letter from santander which confirm your business bank account"

initially when we were submitting application together, all these original documents were gone with my team member application. And i submitted photocopies of original documents. now the original documents are with home office as they kept all original documents from my team member in initial application.

Again in 2nd application i submit photocopies of all these documents which home office is asking for.

if i give my team member home office reference number with cover letter will that be enough in response of this letter as i can't provide original documents they are with home office.

thanks and waiting for your reply

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: exceptional case!!!! tier 1 enter from psw

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:54 pm

@ shani864, as Home Office has requested for the original documents and since its with Home Office in your team member's file, your plan of writing them a letter explaining the situation is a very good option.

Home Office have also advised in the policy guidance that team applicants might need 2 copies of original documents, so if you can actually get the original copy of the requested documents, then you can send it to them.

Did you apply as a single applicant or as team in your second application?
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.