ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got Refusal --

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sunnet
Newly Registered

Got Refusal --

Post by sunnet » Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:16 am

Hi friends.

applied : 20 nov 2012
interview : 13 june 2013
refuse : 12 dec 2013

where did you get the money from ?
i had 20000 here. i had 15000 from my account. rest from my parents.
we are not satisfied that the 50000 is yours to invest in a business in the uk
you have not invest any of the fund yet. or transfer to you business account. further more you have not provide any evidence to show where the fund originated from..

business plan : we did the internet search for various sections of the text in your business plan, large sections of the text you have used in business plan are widely used on numerous other companies website.

contract : your 2 contracts are identical in content,

you done master degree in software engineering, however you have provided no evidence to show that you have any industry specific work experience or any evidence to document your employment history.

you have not done the market research.

another two more reason

what do you guys think about it.. can i appeal or ??

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Got Refusal --

Post by Olasunkanmi » Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:16 pm

@ sunnet, ofcourse you can appeal and if your business is already trading with regular clients, then your appeal is very likely to be successful.

All the refusal points are based on entrepreneurial test and the best way to proof that to a judge is to present evidence of your trading activities.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

Lola22

Post by Lola22 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:28 pm

What are the two more reasons?

sunnet
Newly Registered

Post by sunnet » Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:11 am

yes my business is actively running had so much transaction to my business bank account.

other 2 reasons.

CW said my project are not mine. actually my company is web development company. i have done 4 project by my hand. this CW said, that is not my project. really funny.

and i have put the google add in my website. when this CW check my website, the google add showed the WIX.com. he confused and wrote me about wix.com and mentioned that i used wix.com free templates.

he did not even trust my house address. but i have the tenancy agreement and paying council tax as well.