ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cash plus business acc save

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

moh.moh

Cash plus business acc save

Post by moh.moh » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:18 am

Hi,
Please help me I am going to apply for Tier 1 E in few days. I did try natwest and Santander and TBs bank for business acc but they refused me because they want six month valid visa as I am on PSW and only 2 months left.
I open business account by cash plus and bank card is coming in 3 to 5 days. But I want to know how I can I get bank statement and who is the regulate body of this bank or this bank evidence will be enough for apply for tier 1 E. Please reply .

myyasir
Newly Registered

Re: Cash plus business acc save

Post by myyasir » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:49 am

Business Bank Account is not requirement of Home Office,don,t worry about that

moh.moh

Post by moh.moh » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:27 am

Thanks for reply. I seen on form people are getting visa they used business account as well.
I open business account with cash plus and paid 50 pound . Can I use print out statement of cash plus to show that I got business account. Please reply.
Thanks

London_lad
BANNED

Post by London_lad » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:38 am

moh.moh wrote:Thanks for reply. I seen on form people are getting visa they used business account as well.
I open business account with cash plus and paid 50 pound . Can I use print out statement of cash plus to show that I got business account. Please reply.
Thanks
Hi there are certain things which are not required by home office but it doesnot mean they dont consider it. one of my friend took business bank statement print out which shows a very positivity. Further u shud transfer few amount from ur 50k account in to ur business. U shud also show trading in ur business acc.

moh.moh

Post by moh.moh » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:46 am

Thanks for reply. I am showing 1 contract for trading sign by me and client. Do I still need to transfer money into business account. If I do than can I transfer 1000 pound my self into business account. But it will be show person name not company name to show trading. Please tell me the procedure to show trading in business account. Please reply.

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:59 am

moh.moh wrote:Thanks for reply. I am showing 1 contract for trading sign by me and client. Do I still need to transfer money into business account. If I do than can I transfer 1000 pound my self into business account. But it will be show person name not company name to show trading. Please tell me the procedure to show trading in business account. Please reply.
Hello mate,

Surprised to hear that you are ready to lodge your application but does not know how to show business trading. Anyways Definitely you will have to show Business activity by getting payments from your business client to your company account. Just showing a contract is not enough now a days. Then you need to submit invoices generated by your company.

Yes Its very positive & important for your case to have business account & so many applications been refused on these basis.

Hope will help