ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

One contract to show trading

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

moh.moh

One contract to show trading

Post by moh.moh » Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:07 pm

Hi,
I am going to apply for tier 1 E visa 50 k next week. My company is management consultancy. My consultant just showing only one contract for trading but I am confused it will be enough to show only one contract. No invoice . I got business account. Please let me one contract will be fine for trading. Please reply. Thanks

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Re: One contract to show trading

Post by ishfaqsangra » Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:26 pm

It will be fine as long as it gives details if both companies (address,landline ph, emails if any ,fax no if any etc) with details of Services being offered and the hourly rate/charges for those services with time of start and finish,signatures of both parties.

be careful in services description.

Hope it will help.you can also get letter from bank that business is trading(if there are any transaction in business account)

moh.moh

Post by moh.moh » Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:56 pm

Thanks for your reply. I opened business account last month but there is no transaction yet . Can I do some translation with another company to get the letter from bank or I have to use same company transaction which one I am going to show contract copy to ukba.
Do I need to show invoice as well?

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:05 pm

Transactions are that money going in and out into your company's account from anywhere.Do it and get letter That will be enough I will suggest to put money in and take out so they will write that business is trading.
Contract needs to be carefully prepared and signed.
Just go for one thing Letter is the best option if you get letter do not submit Contract to avoid complications.