ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank letter business is trading

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

moh.moh

Bank letter business is trading

Post by moh.moh » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:12 pm

Hi,
I am applying for tier 1 E visa 50k route. I did some transaction in my business account. Now I want the letter from bank to say business is trading. Please let me know is there any specific format I need to ask to bank to write. My bank is natwest and I am not sure natwest bank will issue any letter only they provide bank statement . Please Wht is the format of letter and what I need to say to bank to issue this letter. Please reply. Thanks

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Re: Bank letter business is trading

Post by Princess of Ammi » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:30 pm

it most of the times depends on the business account manager as there is always one responsible or assigned to your business account, they would have told you who he/she is at the time of opening business account.

Banks apparently refrain from making comments on your business activities however a letter stating that business account shows that there have been transactions as to express that business is trading with bank seems accessible like I said how a business doing in terms of its business activities irrelevant to Bank that UKVI wants to see its the same as they want a stranger's name on somebody else's bank statement or letter.

no specific format needed for this, it is couple of lines that bank, if agrees to make you letter write, can confirm that business in terms of its business activities or transactions is trading well, or you can copy it from the guidance to make it more precise.
thanks,

dhirja

Post by dhirja » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:57 pm

Hi.

If bank give this letter then whom should it address.
Please reply.

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Post by Princess of Ammi » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:26 pm

to whom it may concern
thanks,

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:42 pm

TO Whom It May Concern

this is to confirm that XXX Company has a business account with Natwest.The account is active and business is trading through this account.

that will be enough.
but if they can add "trading with good conduct through this account" that will be more than enough.

dhirja

Post by dhirja » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:12 am

Hi

I have £50k in personal acc so do I need to get letter from bank for this aswell and if yes then what has to be included in that, coz with the same bank I have business account and for that I know I need a Letter.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:17 am

@ dhirja, if the 50k is in your personal account in a UK bank, then you only need the bank statement showing the 50k balance.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:55 pm

you mixed trading with required funds
make clear
for trading activity Contract or letter
for 50,000 Ola already replied.