ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

very urgent, entry on last month of visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

moh.moh

very urgent, entry on last month of visa

Post by moh.moh » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:58 am

hi,
Please guide me I am on PSW visa and my visa is expiring on 22 May 2014. I want to go for visit for 1 week back home and return by 1st may 2014. Please let me know is there any problem I can face returning to UK airport about why I am coming in my last month PSW.
My planning to switch to Tier 1 Enterpuner in mid of May. Please reply

shortdays
Newly Registered

Re: very urgent, entry on last month of visa

Post by shortdays » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:14 am

As long as you're confident enough with your answers while returning, you should be ok. I returned just 2 weeks prior to my psw expiry and spending 4 months outside.. However, if it's not urgent then don't go n spend some time on application as a well documented applications are processed quickly now a days.

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Re: very urgent, entry on last month of visa

Post by cpmlkhan » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:06 am

moh.moh wrote:hi,
Please guide me I am on PSW visa and my visa is expiring on 22 May 2014. I want to go for visit for 1 week back home and return by 1st may 2014. Please let me know is there any problem I can face returning to UK airport about why I am coming in my last month PSW.
My planning to switch to Tier 1 Enterpuner in mid of May. Please reply

Hello Moh,

There are no issues untill your business is trading which i think it is. 2nd you should know inns & outs about your business if they ask. If you are confident then they will not ask you any questions.