ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advise pls

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

princeoba1
Newly Registered

Advise pls

Post by princeoba1 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:09 pm

I want to apply for entrepreneur visa from PSW route and I want to know if it is mandatory to include CV with my application.
Thank you.

moh.moh

Re: Advise pls

Post by moh.moh » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:40 pm

I am going to apply this week and I want to know as well. Is CV need to include with application? Please some advice us.

PR74
Newly Registered

Post by PR74 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:30 pm

hi,

its not mandatory, but if you have a good CV, it worth to send it, so they have an idea who you are and what have you done .... but dont forget, you have to concentrate more on the business side of your application rather than individual side, so spend more time on your business plan, correct contract, marketing materials with your name on them, and ....

princeoba1
Newly Registered

Post by princeoba1 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:38 pm

At PR74 thanks for the quick response and the advise given is noted.

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:00 pm

princeoba1 wrote:I want to apply for entrepreneur visa from PSW route and I want to know if it is mandatory to include CV with my application.
Thank you.
Yes Prince I suggest you to send your CV through. And make sure you add some relevant Work experience of your Job title you have chosen for the application. Very positive.

BEST OF LUCK

princeoba1
Newly Registered

Post by princeoba1 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:48 am

At cpmlkhan thanks so much.