ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refusal :-Business plan copy

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

asadch03
Newly Registered

Refusal :-Business plan copy

Post by asadch03 » Sat May 31, 2014 2:34 pm

Hi I got the refusal that you copied the business plan from internet . My question is , can I submit new business plan at the time of appeal ? Or in any the case hoe can I defend ?

Kumar197

Re: Refusal :-Business plan copy

Post by Kumar197 » Sat May 31, 2014 5:57 pm

Look,

If you submit new plan again the story will go round and round...hVe you copied each and every word from internet? But still this is not a big reason you can justified

Wait for other gurus comment and advice...

kayess1984

Post by kayess1984 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:58 am

Firstly share with us from where did you copy the plan and why did you copy? You should have made your own business plan as just taking the visa isn't everything. You need to have a good knowledge of the business as well. If the refusal is the only the business plan, they must be thinking that you are fake and you have no intentions to run a business in the UK. So all you have to prove is that your intentions are true and you intend to run a business. Also share your nature of business so that we can advice you.

This is just my opinion and only for guidance. Also wait for others to advise you on this matter.
If you don't build your dream, someone else will hire you to build theirs!

kayess1984

Post by kayess1984 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:00 am

One more advice, make sure you read your plan (the one you submitted, copied one) thoroughly and also make sure you are able to answer from that plan and it's better if you can make your own business plan and try to keep it similar to the one you submitted. Always answer confidently whenever they ask about your business, talk more about the research you have done for your business and tell them your plans. In short, you have to prove your intentions.

kayess1984

Post by kayess1984 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:00 am

One more advice, make sure you read your plan (the one you submitted, copied one) thoroughly and also make sure you are able to answer from that plan and it's better if you can make your own business plan and try to keep it similar to the one you submitted. Always answer confidently whenever they ask about your business, talk more about the research you have done for your business and tell them your plans. In short, you have to prove your intentions.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:56 am

asadch03 wrote:Hi I got the refusal that you copied the business plan from internet . My question is , can I submit new business plan at the time of appeal ? Or in any the case hoe can I defend ?

@ asadch03, its better not to submit a fresh business plan, but to defend the one you submitted if you are sure its not 100% copied from the internet.

If your business is also trading with your business plans going as plan, then you might have a good chance of winning the appeal.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

asadch03
Newly Registered

Post by asadch03 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:30 pm

My business plan was about procurement services in which I describe the procurement services which was mentioned in sox code list but rest of words are copied from the internet
, I was not aware of this because someone make business plan for me , now home office write in the refusal that you copied this material from interment of ---- and ---- company and when I checked this on internet , it was same .

asadch03
Newly Registered

Post by asadch03 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:41 pm

http:/@Olasunkanmi :- although I am doing this business but I am also starting another business , can I merge that with business plan or can I do under the same company name or I have to do separate and not mention anywhere to Ukba .

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:37 pm

@ asadch03, since you already accepted that the business plan is 100% plagiarised, then I will advice you to try and make plans for a fresh application with your own original business plan should in case the appeal is not favourable.

You can still try to defend the business plan but it will be a tough task as HO will capitalize on you not having your own idea of the business.

Another point to note is if your business is already trading with all evidence, you can try to convince the judge about your genuineness.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

Khan881

Post by Khan881 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:03 pm

My friend got visa without submitting any business plan. I think it is not a requirement.

kayess1984

Post by kayess1984 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:38 pm

Khan881 wrote:My friend got visa without submitting any business plan. I think it is not a requirement.
It's not a requirement, but you do need a business plan to clear your intentions to the UKBA. Can you ask your friends to share his timeline and documents list on this forum please. It would be helpful for all of us.

Thanks!