ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help plz

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Kumar197

Help plz

Post by Kumar197 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:26 pm

My mom is not well in back-home need to travel urgent and my application is in process since last six month every thing is completed from home office side like they check my 50000 availability two times, had an interview on 8th April, HO request doc that also submitted.i don't know reason why they not taking any decision.
i can't wait now ..I am calling them everyday, wrote two latter , emailed 3 times but no update from them. I know I can withdrew but that last option left for me ..before that any advice
Plz plz help me...

incredible1234
Newly Registered

Re: Help plz

Post by incredible1234 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:18 pm

@Kumar 197
sorry to hear that I pray for your Mum Allah May give her health,
I don't think there is any solution for that apart from waiting, which obviously you cant ,lets see if someone else can suggest some thing good for you.

pukhtoonyar

Post by pukhtoonyar » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:34 am

bro contact with your local MP and discuss with him

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:09 am

pukhtoonyar wrote:bro contact with your local MP and discuss with him

Right suggestion

incredible1234
Newly Registered

Post by incredible1234 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:20 pm

@Kumar197
call them today for update for me they said no update still under process
Team member call they tell him his decision have been made and parcel is posted also they give him tracking No
dont know what it would it be,
I think it should have been decided same time cause we are team and previously all correspondence was at the same times