ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Another Refusal Tier 1 ( Ent), Please help me out with this

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

shaik7
Newly Registered

Another Refusal Tier 1 ( Ent), Please help me out with this

Post by shaik7 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:34 pm

Hi,

I Applied Tier 1 ( Ent) after PSW on 28th Jan 14,

Biometric done 13th feb 14,

Interview attended on 13th may14,

Refusal letter received on 6th June,

Refusal Points:

1) The viability and credibility of funds:

" You have stated in interview that these funds initially came from your Bro-in-law as a wedding gift, and no repayments required,

the money has not been placed in your business account, this leads me to doubt the viability of funds,

i di not find it credible people would give you £50000 for business with out an expectation of return from their investment.

2) The viability and credibility of business plan and marker research:

" the plan is based on the template from internet ... HO mentioned some points matched with the other plans,

3) The previous experience and educational background:

" you have not provided any evidence of the knowledge and experience to Run IT services,

4) CAR was not created, did not effectively used leave poststudy work leave to devlop business,

In Interview i informed them I already invested £5400 in my business, i will invest money in business when ever i need,

and also informed them my business paln was only initial plan, am going to rewrite as am going to expand business and services, will employsoon, and am not completely depending on plan that is only for guidance not blue print.

reg work: as of now am working for one company and doing business, when ever i got visa than i will resign job .

please give me your valuable advices and opinions, is there any chance i got right of appeal.

I got contracts and business trading,

Thank you very much for your valuable help
Business plan and Market reserach:

shaik7
Newly Registered

Re: Another Refusal Tier 1 ( Ent), Please help me out with t

Post by shaik7 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:51 pm

Hi, i have been reading your posts since long time, rehan01 , Olasunkanmi , entrepreneur123 , cpmlkhan ,rooney0511, kayess1984, BlackBirdSSG, Princess of Ammi ...... and all the other members, please give me any suggestion, whar are the options,
Thanks for your replies ....... please .....

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:34 am

@ shaik7, your refusal points are standard template use for genuineness test.

To have a good chance of winning your case, you need to;

(1) Have solid proof of the 50k gift from your bro-in-law and if you can get a letter rom him, then that will help your case.

(2) If your business is already trading with regular income and clients, then you should have all the evidence to hand during your hearing.

(3) Regarding experience in IT business, if your business has been running successfully with regular income, then you should be fine.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

shaik7
Newly Registered

Post by shaik7 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:14 pm

to: Olasunkanmi

Thank you very much for your reply,

My business is trading and getting considerable income from clients to my Business account,

as per your knowledge do you think is there any possibility for me,

Thanks,

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:35 pm

shaik7 wrote:Hi,

I Applied Tier 1 ( Ent) after PSW on 28th Jan 14,

Biometric done 13th feb 14,

Interview attended on 13th may14,

Refusal letter received on 6th June,

Refusal Points:

1) The viability and credibility of funds:

" You have stated in interview that these funds initially came from your Bro-in-law as a wedding gift, and no repayments required,

the money has not been placed in your business account, this leads me to doubt the viability of funds,

i di not find it credible people would give you £50000 for business with out an expectation of return from their investment.

2) The viability and credibility of business plan and marker research:

" the plan is based on the template from internet ... HO mentioned some points matched with the other plans,

3) The previous experience and educational background:

" you have not provided any evidence of the knowledge and experience to Run IT services,

4) CAR was not created, did not effectively used leave poststudy work leave to devlop business,

In Interview i informed them I already invested £5400 in my business, i will invest money in business when ever i need,

and also informed them my business paln was only initial plan, am going to rewrite as am going to expand business and services, will employsoon, and am not completely depending on plan that is only for guidance not blue print.

reg work: as of now am working for one company and doing business, when ever i got visa than i will resign job .

please give me your valuable advices and opinions, is there any chance i got right of appeal.

I got contracts and business trading,

Thank you very much for your valuable help
Business plan and Market reserach:
Hi Shaikh,

Sorry to hear about this. 1st of all i would say that your application had been overlooked.

1) As other Olasunkanmi mentioned to defend your case you need a letter from your brother in Law saying that this money belongs to you & and your wife/spouse.

2) 2nd you supposed to get your BP done by professional not yourself. Until unless you knows accounts etc. and if you already submitted you have to be confident on your business plan you do not need to tell them that its not the complete version etc.

I have got feelings from your refusal that when you told him that you are working for another company & also doing business, you lost it. You supposed to doing your business nothing else. They do not check with HMRC to make sure that is (Applicant) working for somebody etc, But anyways what ever been done. Its never been happened to any one of my client.

Now get the letter from Bro in law, prepare your invoices and update your BP & lodge the appeal. If it will not work in 1st hearing then do not waste your time in court proceedings. JUST REAPPLY WITH SOLID DOCUMENTS.

BEST OF LUCK

shaik7
Newly Registered

Post by shaik7 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:58 pm

@
cpmlkhan

Thank you very much for your help, i will let you know the updates ...

Abdul1983
Newly Registered

Post by Abdul1983 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:58 am

You need to get the gift deed plus you have to justify the Business research and plan issue with drafting a new plan with more details in it.

Kumar197

Post by Kumar197 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:25 pm

Hi,
I just got refusal 1 week ago with the same to same refusal points ...as if they have formatted refusal letter and just feed the applicant s name....

What's your plan?had appeal?
Plz reply

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:02 pm

Kumar197 wrote:Hi,
I just got refusal 1 week ago with the same to same refusal points ...as if they have formatted refusal letter and just feed the applicant s name....

What's your plan?had appeal?
Plz reply
@Kumar, Tell me your exact refusal points .

Kumar197

Post by Kumar197 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:30 pm

@cpmlkhan the same to same reason of above ....

1 the viability and credibility of the money referred to in table 4 appendix A
Here HO agreed that I have money 50k. But that's at back home few in my savings account and rest is my parents savings account which is as a gift ,HO doubted that why someone gift you that amount without repayment?

2Applicants educational and business experience
As I am running management consultancy and I have done MBA in banking and finance back home experience of rj.consultant but they blamed that I didn't submit

3 i was on psw so they said I didn't use psw time to establish my company and currently my personal ac shows salary from sainsbury so HO said you didn't explain this in interview...but I was not even asked and I am working 15 hrs only sat Sunday job.

4 business plan is based on so and so website and market research 2 times spelling mistake

5 I have advised my client to start website and they did not start so they said you advised your client and why they didn't start?

Seems all meaningless reason but the strong reason behind this is I am in this country for last 9 years so that's why they bang me....

Whatever the answer I have given in interview all are twisted and put it against me but I have the copy of original transcript that what I said in the interview....

Kumar197

Post by Kumar197 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:39 pm

@cmlkhan plz advise me I am clueless now and disappointed big time in my 9 years history very first time got refusal...

shaik7
Newly Registered

Post by shaik7 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:39 pm

@Kumar197,

Hi, I Appealed already on 10june2014, they took money on 22nd jun 2014, still now no Acknowledgement letter/ Any confirmation letter from Tribunal, no hearing date yet,
I tried to call HO, but they don't have any information,
any updates pls welcome ....

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:15 pm

Kumar197 wrote:@cmlkhan plz advise me I am clueless now and disappointed big time in my 9 years history very first time got refusal...
Hello Kumar,

They picked up so many stupid points. Like why some one give money to you without any assurety of repayments. Somebody ask HO this is what we called 3rd party If money is not into our account.
2nd you did a mistake to continue your job in sainsbury. It does matter even part time.
3rd you advised your client to start website etc..

Kumar, To be honest seems like you had not been guided properly before applied this visa Or you did not seek any professional help.
Lodge your appeal.

BEST OF LUCK