ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I need to speak to someone in HO. Contact number pls?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jomandie
Newly Registered

I need to speak to someone in HO. Contact number pls?

Post by jomandie » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:03 am

Hi all,

My application was refused based on misplaced document from HO. I have sent a response to HO with the missing document twice in 2 months and haven't received any response from HO. The customer service ppl have not been helpful. Pls can anybody help me with a contact number with which I can speak to someone to know what is happening and look into my case for me pls.

Thanks,
Joseph

Kumar197

Re: I need to speak to someone in HO. Contact number pls?

Post by Kumar197 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:31 pm

Call them on 03001232241 strait press 3 talk to them strongly, not politely dnt worry if you are hard and rude to them they won't deport you .....tell them I want to launch a serious complain against caseworker can I get email I'd?
Send a written letter daily for 3 days and contact your MP ....call HO daily morning ,afternoon and 4 30 closing time 3 times same story told .....give them pressure as much as you can give....then you will get answer because they have thick skin...

Trust me this is my experience I did all above and then after 6 and half months I got the great answer refusal.

Atleast relief

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Post by nasirkhan » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:38 pm

Kumar197 wrote:Call them on 03001232241 strait press 3 talk to them strongly, not politely dnt worry if you are hard and rude to them they won't deport you .....tell them I want to launch a serious complain against caseworker can I get email I'd?
Send a written letter daily for 3 days and contact your MP ....call HO daily morning ,afternoon and 4 30 closing time 3 times same story told .....give them pressure as much as you can give....then you will get answer because they have thick skin...

Trust me this is my experience I did all above and then after 6 and half months I got the great answer refusal.

Atleast relief

Maybe all that hard talk led to the refusal ?

Kumar197

Post by Kumar197 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:45 am

No not hard talk ....my 9 years completed drag me to refusal....the place where we call it's a progress inquiry line...if we put pressure they forward our request to supervisor inquiry line and one of ho's supervisor will call u regarding your issue.i asked them whatever and however you call that got nothing yo do with case worker

it's one way , informing us about our application not informing case worker how hard and how much we are in rush...that's why when you said I have an emergency travel or urgent matter and you need passport they advise you to write them or fax them only written letter and fax goes to case worker not those calls....

I have reason to harsh on them if I was wrong MP would have not helped me out....9 years bang me this time....

jomandie
Newly Registered

Post by jomandie » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:26 pm

Thanks guys. I am not entirely sure if hard talk would be the best way forward. Is it possible to get an MP contact? that may of help please. Thanks.

Khan881

Post by Khan881 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:37 pm

I have contacted MP twice first in January then again last month. I still did not receive any decision on my application. They are not taking even MP seriously.