ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Current immigration status

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Khan881

Current immigration status

Post by Khan881 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:07 am

I need to make fresh application within 28 days after withdrawing my current application. My previous status was PSW which expired in Oct 2012. What should be the answer of
D1.What is your current immigration status in the UK?
D4.When does your current leave expire?
D8.Have you ever stayed in the UK beyond the end of your period on leave?

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Re: Current immigration status

Post by cpmlkhan » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:24 am

Khan881 wrote:I need to make fresh application within 28 days after withdrawing my current application. My previous status was PSW which expired in Oct 2012. What should be the answer of
D1.What is your current immigration status in the UK?
D4.When does your current leave expire?
D8.Have you ever stayed in the UK beyond the end of your period on leave?

Hello Khan,

Ans 1: PSW Tier 1
Ans 2: Put the exact date of expiration leave
Ans 3: No

Khan881

Post by Khan881 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:39 am

@ cpmlkhan, thanks for reply.
As my leave was extended by virtue of Sec 3c of the immigration act, should it not be the date when I withdraw my application next month not Oct 2012? Also it asks
D5. If your leave to enter/remain has expired, did this leave expire more than 28 days before this aplication was made? yes or no

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:14 pm

@ Khan881, don't make the mistake of withdrawing your application as you will automatically loose your PSW visa and also section 3C and you wont be able to apply under PSW route as your visa would have expire since 2012 according to the rule.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

Khan881

Post by Khan881 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:22 pm

The problem is that my team member will complete 10 yrs next month and will withdraw joint app and go for ILR. When he withdraws then my app will automatically withdraw.

Khan881

Post by Khan881 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:27 pm

Also I dont want to vary my current application as I have been waiting for nearly 2 yrs and still no decision.

bus
Singapore

Post by bus » Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:07 pm

I don't think (Pls Clear it if I wrong) you will be effected as long as your 50,000 in the bank and you have access to that 50,000. you need to get a declaration from your business partner that he is happy to give his part of money for the business. my situation is bit different but this is what my barrister advice me. Before you do anything get a good advice from a good barrister or solicitor. I also panic my self when I got refused and my partner didn't have appeal rights and not wanted to go for JR. BIG Thanks to Olasunkanmi he showed me the path. So with my conference with the barrister solved the problem but case went to HO to reconsideration fingers crossed :)
hope this is ok.

Khan881

Post by Khan881 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:04 pm

@Olasunkanmi
So does it mean if some gets refusal then they cannot make fresh application as their psw visa has already expired?

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:33 pm

Khan881 wrote:@ cpmlkhan, thanks for reply.
As my leave was extended by virtue of Sec 3c of the immigration act, should it not be the date when I withdraw my application next month not Oct 2012? Also it asks
D5. If your leave to enter/remain has expired, did this leave expire more than 28 days before this aplication was made? yes or no
Hello khan,

Sorry i did not read in your last post that you want to withdraw your application BUT I just answered your questions because none of them were able to do. I will never suggest you to do that. Start chasing your application by sending fax, Emails, & Post as many as you can once you get bad results then reapply. Reapplying does not mean that you can lodge new application any time during existing application. You have to wait for results. Hope this is the answer of your question.

BEST OF LUCK

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:13 pm

@ khan881, your application wont be automatically withdrawn just because your team member withdraw his own application. Your application will still be treated as standard and the only issue is that you may be ask to update your documents to reflect that you now have 50k of your own money. Or you might be lucky that the caseworker will treat your application without asking any further documents.

But be prepare to present your own 50k funds if you are been ask.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:23 pm

Khan881 wrote:@Olasunkanmi
So does it mean if some gets refusal then they cannot make fresh application as their psw visa has already expired?

@ khan881, people who get refused still have their PSW visa extended and wont have any problem re-applying compare to someone who withdraw his application before the case was decided.

Khan881

Post by Khan881 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:29 pm

@Olasunkanmi

Thanks for reply.
Do I need to send change of circumstances form asking caseworker to treat my application as a single application whenever my partner withdraws or vary his application to ILR?

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:31 am

@ khan881, I am of the opinion that you should wait for the outcome of your application. But it might speed up your application if you VARY your application from team to single applicant once your team member also VARY his application to ILR.

Khan881

Post by Khan881 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:43 am

Do I need to send change of circumstance for asking them to vary my application?

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:11 pm

@ khan881, to VARY your existing application, you will need to complete a recent Tier 1 entrepreneur application form and send necessary documents to reflect that you are now applying as a single applicant. Don't forget that the proof of 50k funding should now reflect that you now have access to the 50k funding on your own.