ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employe after two years and still waiting for visa .

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Lab
Newly Registered

Employe after two years and still waiting for visa .

Post by Lab » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:15 pm

We've applied for tier1 visa(Entrepreneur, £50000) on July 2012. Still waiting for visa and we wasn't called for interview . When we applied for the visa we did showed a business and still running the business . Now it's over 2 years , so do we need to show one full time employe for the third year ? We don't konw does it apply on us or not . Because we haven't got the visa yet . And ATM I'm working in a retail shop part time aswel, will it cause any problem ? Please help me. Thanks

Fazer_1985

Re: Employe after two years and still waiting for visa .

Post by Fazer_1985 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:08 am

Lab wrote:We've applied for tier1 visa(Entrepreneur, £50000) on July 2012. Still waiting for visa and we wasn't called for interview . When we applied for the visa we did showed a business and still running the business . Now it's over 2 years , so do we need to show one full time employe for the third year ? We don't konw does it apply on us or not . Because we haven't got the visa yet . And ATM I'm working in a retail shop part time aswel, will it cause any problem ? Please help me. Thanks
Hi Lab,

I am sorry to hear about your case. I am in almost similar position but I applied again in May 2014 and still waiting.

I dont think you have to do the employ before even getting the visa but you sure have a plan and person in mind who you will employ, just in case if they call you for interview. once you will get your visa it will be of 3 years, and thn you have to employ.

If you are working on NI at the retail shop, I would suggest don't do it and pay full attention to your business. Because case worker make issue out of it.

and Mate did you try to contact HO regarding your case or anything ? or you just got no response from them since past 2 years?

All the best mate..

cheers
Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day. Stay positive in Life, Allah knows what is best for you!!!

ayyan121
Newly Registered

Post by ayyan121 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:09 am

Dear

the condition for employee is after you got the visa ,your visa will start when it will be approved.becouse this condition is imposed after 2 years of visa.so relax............

Lab
Newly Registered

Post by Lab » Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:40 pm

Thanks fazer_1985. Yes I did call them few times , they said application under processing . Got a letter 5/6 month ago, they said my application is complex that's why they will take some time .

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Post by nasirkhan » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:21 pm

Lab wrote:Thanks fazer_1985. Yes I did call them few times , they said application under processing . Got a letter 5/6 month ago, they said my application is complex that's why they will take some time .
Are they digging into your ancestry that they need two years. It is understandable that a complex case in which they have to make checks could take a couple of more months but two years - Ridiculous. I mean what do these people think. How would someone be able to concentrate on what he is doing whilst waiting for the decision with no passport to even travel do anything else. I would say, contact your MP and call the heck out of them.

Lab
Newly Registered

Post by Lab » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:39 pm

[/quote]

Are they digging into your ancestry that they need two years. It is understandable that a complex case in which they have to make checks could take a couple of more months but two years - Ridiculous. I mean what do these people think. How would someone be able to concentrate on what he is doing whilst waiting for the decision with no passport to even travel do anything else. I would say, contact your MP and call the heck out of them.[/quote]

Me and my partner applied on July 2012 for intreprenuer visa (50k). HO didn't not called us for interview . Last month my partner applied for ILR. Now do I need to takeover whole business for the 100% share ? And do I need to send update ?

Gomchi

Post by Gomchi » Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:22 pm

hi,mate,
my situation is same like yours, i submitted my application in march 2013, done biometric in april 2013
, got complex situation letter in march 2014,
after that i didnt get anything,
i had a contact with local MP but they couldnot help me, everytime they called homeoffice,
their answer was always the same,which is under processing,
now, i am fed up and i would like to withdraw my application,
is there any suggestion guys, any kind of suggestion would be appreciated,.
retards,

Khan881

Post by Khan881 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:48 pm

We applied in Sep 2012 as a team and still waiting for visa. We haven't been called for interview or asked for any documents. We received later in march saying that more time is required to make decision due to complex issues. Also my team member applied for ILR in August as he completed his 10 yrs but still they didnt make decision on my application.

Lab
Newly Registered

Post by Lab » Thu May 21, 2015 1:13 pm

Gomchi wrote:hi,mate,
my situation is same like yours, i submitted my application in march 2013, done biometric in april 2013
, got complex situation letter in march 2014,
after that i didnt get anything,
i had a contact with local MP but they couldnot help me, everytime they called homeoffice,
their answer was always the same,which is under processing,
now, i am fed up and i would like to withdraw my application,
is there any suggestion guys, any kind of suggestion would be appreciated,.
retards,
i've got interview date on 28th of may. have u got interview date yet ?

bizz123

Post by bizz123 » Thu May 21, 2015 7:16 pm

Sorry to hear that your case is pending since 2-3 years
Home office you are unbelievable
Good luck mate
Regards

rooney0511

Post by rooney0511 » Thu May 21, 2015 7:45 pm

It is not the Home Office who is at fault in some cases.

Most of the cases pending since 2012 are held back because HOME OFFICE is investigating cases filed by certain Solicitor Firms.

If you all look into you will find a common factor like a Solicitor/Accountant/Legal Rep ( That is the issue )

A Solicitor has been charged with fraud and their case is to be heard on April 4, 2016. All cases represented by them are on automatic hold until then.

Name of the firm is Ru***** and Associates ( people who are represented by them will understand i guess ),
They also operate on different other names as well.

bizz123

Post by bizz123 » Thu May 21, 2015 8:08 pm

Hello rooney
Strange to hear that, I don't think that is the only reason, u can't hold the cases so long, peoples life has been stuck due to this, if the processing time is 8 weeks then they have to approve/reject the application
Regards

rooney0511

Post by rooney0511 » Thu May 21, 2015 8:19 pm

bizz123 wrote:Hello rooney
Strange to hear that, I don't think that is the only reason, u can't hold the cases so long, peoples life has been stuck due to this, if the processing time is 8 weeks then they have to approve/reject the application
Regards
I am not saying that is the only reason, it is one of the reason specially cases filed by a Solicitor in East London.

I am only sharing what I Know, It is not the reason for all cases I acknowledge that, that's why i said in some cases.

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Fri May 22, 2015 9:25 am

rooney0511 wrote:
bizz123 wrote:Hello rooney
Regards
I am not saying that is the only reason, it is one of the reason specially cases filed by a Solicitor in East London.

I am only sharing what I Know, It is not the reason for all cases I acknowledge that, that's why i said in some cases.

you are right

most of the people (if not all) waiting since 2012 applied through lawyers and unfortuantely for them, these lawyers had their offices raided by UKBA as a result of fraud, etc. so all the applicants they represented were affected and they have their cases on hold.

the sad thing is that some of them are actual entrepreneurs and didnt really rely on the lawyers for any documentation.

Gomchi

Post by Gomchi » Fri May 22, 2015 10:07 am

Hi guys.
It means they have to wait until 2016 and ruin their life without doing anything. Or else they can withdraw and go home.

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Post by naveediiqbal » Fri May 22, 2015 10:21 am

rooney0511 wrote:It is not the Home Office who is at fault in some cases.

Most of the cases pending since 2012 are held back because HOME OFFICE is investigating cases filed by certain Solicitor Firms.

If you all look into you will find a common factor like a Solicitor/Accountant/Legal Rep ( That is the issue )

A Solicitor has been charged with fraud and their case is to be heard on April 4, 2016. All cases represented by them are on automatic hold until then.

Name of the firm is Ru***** and Associates ( people who are represented by them will understand i guess ),
They also operate on different other names as well.
How can a solicitor be doing fraud. They are representing thier client position. If there is any thing wrong its upon the client. The only case if client is unware of any dealings by solicitors. Please enlighten me if I am missing any thing