ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help needed

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

zaka_pak
Newly Registered

Help needed

Post by zaka_pak » Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:15 pm

Hello mates:
I am doing my business here in pakistan and i want to apply for enterprenure visa but i have no travelling history to any country.
i am eligable for visa?
what are my chances?
Please reply

danikhn83

Re: Help needed

Post by danikhn83 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:01 am

zaka_pak wrote:Hello mates:
I am doing my business here in pakistan and i want to apply for enterprenure visa but i have no travelling history to any country.
i am eligable for visa?
what are my chances?
Please reply

@zaka_Pak

you can apply for entrepreneur visa and you have the same chances like others to get visa it does not matter you have travelling history or not.

work on ur documents there n give them a unique and strong business proposal and other required documents and inshAllah you will get ur visa.

Rocky007
Newly Registered

Re: Help needed

Post by Rocky007 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:53 am

U can apply by showing £200000 funds in your bank account, prepare a business plan, have an immigration solicitor who can assist you in the case and you ll get the visa. Good luck.