ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Maintenance Funds from Internationl Joint Account

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

adrianvisauk
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Maintenance Funds from Internationl Joint Account

Post by adrianvisauk » Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:30 pm

Hi, I`m applying for my visa from inside UK. But I have less than 945GBP on 2 days in the 90 days calculated from my expected date of application of visa even after clubbing all my personal (current & savings account) in UK and Abroad. But I have a joint account (international) with my father and have the sufficient funds for those 2 days where my balance was lowered.

Would I be able to use this joint account & my multiple personal accounts (in UK & Abroad) to show the require funds for maintenance.
Cheers,
Ad

PKBD

Re: Tier 1 Maintenance Funds from Internationl Joint Account

Post by PKBD » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:54 pm

Hi
I think maintenance funds should be in the UK ..... you should get a professional advice through. ..
Thanks

danikhn83

Post by danikhn83 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:31 am

adrianvisauk wrote:Hi, I`m applying for my visa from inside UK. But I have less than 945GBP on 2 days in the 90 days calculated from my expected date of application of visa even after clubbing all my personal (current & savings account) in UK and Abroad. But I have a joint account (international) with my father and have the sufficient funds for those 2 days where my balance was lowered.

Would I be able to use this joint account & my multiple personal accounts (in UK & Abroad) to show the require funds for maintenance.
Cheers,
Ad
@adrianvisauk

Joint account is acceptable by HO but the other person sign the form as well. in ur case as u write u r showing many Uk account statements and also foreign account statement for those two days , i don't think so it is acceptable cz it will create confusion for them to check ur accounts.
best solution is u join account with any of ur friend in UK who is maintaining £945 in his account from last 90 days.

adrianvisauk
Newly Registered

Post by adrianvisauk » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:40 am

danikhn83 wrote: @adrianvisauk

Joint account is acceptable by HO but the other person sign the form as well. in ur case as u write u r showing many Uk account statements and also foreign account statement for those two days , i don't think so it is acceptable cz it will create confusion for them to check ur accounts.
best solution is u join account with any of ur friend in UK who is maintaining £945 in his account from last 90 days.
Hi @danikhn83 Thanks for the reply.

Would this work : I join account with my friend in UK (UK Account) maintaining £945 in his account from last 90 days. But I join his account say like today but that is just 45 days to apply for visa. So I wont be joined in his account from last 90 days but he has balance from last 90 days. Will this case work..? I did`nt find any clause which states that you need to be join from last 90 days..

Looking forward to your help.

danikhn83

Post by danikhn83 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:40 am

@adrianvisauk

Send me an email on whatsoeve@gmail.com, i will explain u there..

adrianvisauk
Newly Registered

Post by adrianvisauk » Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:12 pm

danikhn83 wrote:@adrianvisauk

Send me an email on whatsoeve@gmail.com, i will explain u there..
Hi @danikhn83,

I emailed you. Email: adriangillord@gmail.com
Thanks again,
Adrian