ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Locum Doctors Agency and T1 Entrepreneur !!!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

HassanAli
Newly Registered

Locum Doctors Agency and T1 Entrepreneur !!!

Post by HassanAli » Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:06 pm

Hi Everybody,
Its a bit interesting as i have searched the forum for Locum Doctors Agency for the purpose of Entrepreneur Visa but could not get enough on it. My question to senior members and gurus is " Does A Locum Doctor Agency " will qualify for entrepreneur visa application ? I have gone through the Occupation list for NQF level 4 and 6 but could not find something related to Locum Doctor Agency although in my personal opinion it should qualify as its quite obvious that through such company, one would employ doctors on contractual basis and would get work for them from NHS or through other agencies ! Also the required sum of 50K would be spent upon the formation of company,its marketing and all the other bits and pieces at different stages through out the tenure.
Any thought on it, has any one gone for the T1 Entrepreneur through such or related company formation ??? Regards