ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any one Travelled from Gatwick Airport ???

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

HassanAli
Newly Registered

Any one Travelled from Gatwick Airport ???

Post by HassanAli » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:39 pm

Hi there,
I was reading through the forum and was wondering if " Any One has travelled from London Gatwick Airport" to his/her home country in Asia. The reason i am asking is that i am on Tier1 Entrepreneur Visa for the last 8 months and planning to visit my home country. The only thing which is bothering me is the INTERVIEW PROCESS at london heathrow airport. Just to mention that i am a sort of person who gets really panic in an interview situation ( that's the reason i never did well in VIVAS during my academic times :oops: ) even though everything is fine and i am meeting all the requirements set by home office for business and entrepreneur visa.
I have't came across any post regarding " Interview on return at Gatwick Airport" so i was wondering that i might avoid the sticky situation by travelling through Gatwick airport :) Please share your experiences :roll: Regards

siavashes
Iran

Re: Any one Travelled from Gatwick Airport ???

Post by siavashes » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:29 pm

HassanAli wrote:Hi there,
I was reading through the forum and was wondering if " Any One has travelled from London Gatwick Airport" to his/her home country in Asia. The reason i am asking is that i am on Tier1 Entrepreneur Visa for the last 8 months and planning to visit my home country. The only thing which is bothering me is the INTERVIEW PROCESS at london heathrow airport. Just to mention that i am a sort of person who gets really panic in an interview situation ( that's the reason i never did well in VIVAS during my academic times :oops: ) even though everything is fine and i am meeting all the requirements set by home office for business and entrepreneur visa.
I have't came across any post regarding " Interview on return at Gatwick Airport" so i was wondering that i might avoid the sticky situation by travelling through Gatwick airport :) Please share your experiences :roll: Regards

interview may done in any port of entry , questioning process is not only hold in specific airport and its depend to officer . however they won't interview you, they will just ask simple questions about your business which if its genuine can be answer by yourself without any panic or stress .
thank you :)

HassanAli
Newly Registered

Post by HassanAli » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:01 pm

siavashes wrote:
HassanAli wrote:Hi there,

interview may done in any port of entry , questioning process is not only hold in specific airport and its depend to officer . however they won't interview you, they will just ask simple questions about your business which if its genuine can be answer by yourself without any panic or stress .
Many thanks Siavashes....

HassanAli
Newly Registered

Post by HassanAli » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:03 pm

Any one else had a question/answer situation at Gatwick Guys ??? Plz share as it will be very helpful ...........

Legal83

Post by Legal83 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:38 am

Hi,
I been to my home country 4 times after getting Ent visa, 3 times on gatwick, 1 time on heathrow, if you are running a genuine business, have access to funds, unless invested in business, then you don't have to worry for any thing, they are not going to kick you out if you havn't done any thing wrong, why are you worried about. every one living here legally has a right to travel where ever they want to,