ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent Visa Refusal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

danikhn83

Dependent Visa Refusal

Post by danikhn83 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:04 pm

Hi every one,
I got alot of help from this forum when i applied my entrepreneur visa in july 2014 and i got visa in November 2014.

I applied my wife visa as my dependant in Pakistan in march 2015 but unfortunately they refused visa(we got doc 3 days ago).

Reason of refusal:
1: you have submitted 5 photographs of your marriage ceremony which was held sept 2011 but you havent submit any communication history which demonstrate continual contact for the duration of your marriage.

2: you have not submitted any any birthday cards (either send or received from your husband ) on your birthday.
3: your sponsor visited pakistan 4 times after marriage but you have not submit any proof that your were guys stayed together during his visit to Pakistan.
4: since marriage, three and half year ago, this is your first application to join your sponsor and note from your passport that you have not travelled to UK to visit your sponsor.
5: no email contacts.

our was arrange marriage and we did not have any contact before marriage(as of first point).
she was studying when we married this was the reason i did not apply her visa before (as of point 4) and she is living there in my parents house(as of point 3).
our commuication is always through skype and viber and i submit skype calls record(only last 3 months because you cant have previous call records more than 3 months).

they have given us appeal right. If i go for appeal how much time it will take? and if i reapply obviously they will raise these issues again so what other documents i submit with new application?

I really apprecite your advices and suggestions.

thanks

Legal83

Re: Dependent Visa Refusal

Post by Legal83 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:34 pm

as per my opinion:

1. you had to submit proof of communication, which is to prove your contact with your wife, if you using skype, viber or tango. you can attached snap shot of your call history.
2. I am not sure if you have submitted FRC (family registration certificate) by marriage from nadra.
3. You also had to submit proves of any money which being transfered to you mrs account as family maintenance.
4. regards you and your mrs address, you can show or give them a proof of address on id card / passport.

Momi

Post by Momi » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:49 pm

You had to submit proof of communication because you got married more than 3 years ago. Anyway you better re-apply with all communication proofs + also submit all pictures whenever you visited your spouse.

danikhn83

Post by danikhn83 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:27 pm

Legal83 wrote:as per my opinion:

1. you had to submit proof of communication, which is to prove your contact with your wife, if you using skype, viber or tango. you can attached snap shot of your call history.
2. I am not sure if you have submitted FRC (family registration certificate) by marriage from nadra.
3. You also had to submit proves of any money which being transfered to you mrs account as family maintenance.
4. regards you and your mrs address, you can show or give them a proof of address on id card / passport.
@legal83 thanks for your reply.
I dont have previous commuication saved , all i have last few months communication record (skype viber tango etc), and HO refusal point was you did not send us communication record in 2011 when you married.
2: I submitted Orignal Nikahnama and translation, FRC and also Council marriage registration certificate as well.
3: got money transferred , i was regularly sending money to her after our marriage but i was sending money on my father's name. would that be acceptable if i send cover letter stating that the money was for her education and living expenses over there?
4: for address you are right i can send her id card as a proof of address.

I really appreicate your advises or any other points which are helpful if i go for appeal or reapply.
thanks

sheraz78
Pakistan

Post by sheraz78 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:09 pm

I CANNOT BELIEVE SUCH AN IDIOT REMARKS FROM A CASEWORKER.

I WILL ADVISE YOU TO PUT A REVIEW APPLICATION AND I BELIEVE THAT YOU WILL GET VISA EASILY

danikhn83

Post by danikhn83 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:11 pm

@sheraz thanks for your reply.

i will reapply because in appeal they take alteast 6months. i will go to pakistan next month and then reapply when i am already there.

thanks anyway
sheraz78 wrote:I CANNOT BELIEVE SUCH AN IDIOT REMARKS FROM A CASEWORKER.

I WILL ADVISE YOU TO PUT A REVIEW APPLICATION AND I BELIEVE THAT YOU WILL GET VISA EASILY

amnaali03

Post by amnaali03 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:16 pm

danikhn83 wrote:Hi every one,
I got alot of help from this forum when i applied my entrepreneur visa in july 2014 and i got visa in November 2014.

I applied my wife visa as my dependant in Pakistan in march 2015 but unfortunately they refused visa(we got doc 3 days ago).

Reason of refusal:
1: you have submitted 5 photographs of your marriage ceremony which was held sept 2011 but you havent submit any communication history which demonstrate continual contact for the duration of your marriage.

2: you have not submitted any any birthday cards (either send or received from your husband ) on your birthday.
3: your sponsor visited pakistan 4 times after marriage but you have not submit any proof that your were guys stayed together during his visit to Pakistan.
4: since marriage, three and half year ago, this is your first application to join your sponsor and note from your passport that you have not travelled to UK to visit your sponsor.

our was arrange marriage and we did not have any contact before marriage(as of first point).
she was studying when we married this was the reason i did not apply her visa before (as of point 4) and she is living there in my parents house(as of point 3).
our commuication is always through skype and viber and i submit skype calls record(only last 3 months because you cant have previous call records more than 3 months).

they have given us appeal right. If i go for appeal how much time it will take? and if i reapply obviously they will raise these issues again so what other documents i submit with new application?

thanks
Dear Dani Aoa,

Sorry for your wife visa refusal on silly reasons. I am unable to understand what they want to get from private conversation and emails of couples.

Dear i am also going to apply for my wife visa at start of next month, we got married 2 months before in January. Can you please provide list of documents which you submitted related to your business or income side (bank statements, pay slips, accountant letter or any other thing)? I am really worried about this, i shall be thankful for this help. Best wishes for you

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:25 pm

amnaali03 wrote:

Reason of refusal:

thanks
Dear Dani Aoa,

Sorry for your wife visa refusal on silly reasons. I am unable to understand what they want to get from private conversation and emails of couples.

Dear i am also going to apply for my wife visa at start of next month, we got married 2 months before in January. Can you please provide list of documents which you submitted related to your business or income side (bank statements, pay slips, accountant letter or any other thing)? I am really worried about this, i shall be thankful for this help. Best wishes for you
His wife visa refused because of this

marriage ceremony which was held sept 2011

and he applied her visa in 2015. HO wants to know that he was in constant contact with his wife in all these years and their relationship is substantial. Most of the people who r legal in this country apply for their spouse/ dependent visa very quickly after marriage.

Some not and face this kind of problem.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

danikhn83

Post by danikhn83 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:05 am

@amnaali03
for business income, you dont have to submit business bank statement or tax documents, all you have to submit is your accountant letter stating he is your company official accountant and he confirms you are the director of xyz company. I also attached current appointment report as well..
best of luck..

amnaali03 wrote:

Reason of refusal:

thanks
Dear Dani Aoa,