ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 entrepreneur team declaration for funds access

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

aspirinduan
Newly Registered

Tier 1 entrepreneur team declaration for funds access

Post by aspirinduan » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:17 am

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum. This forum has been very helpful to me. Thanks for you all.

I'm having an issue with my application. I'm going to apply next week.

I have 200k in my account, do I need a declaration letter to say this funds is available to my entrepreneur team member? Our solicitor said we don't need a declaration letter because we are applying as a team. But I'm still worried. I saw someone who had same situation got the rejected letter saying one applicant's name is not on bank letter.

Can anyone help me with this? Any success in this kind of situation?

Thanks

micnic111
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 entrepreneur team declaration for funds access

Post by micnic111 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:52 pm

hi,

The best option is to have a joint account so Home office have no reason to object.

I doubt very much that home office accept your letter "money is available to your team member"

Hope i helped.

Good luck

Regards

Abdullah

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Post by naveediiqbal » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:02 pm

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:31 am

The best thing if you put the money in joint bank account ..... but still you will need to have deceleration signed in front of solicitor confirming that you give full access to funds to your joint account holder and he will do same so basically one letter and signed by both account holder and than one letter from solicitor confirming that you signed in front and its true etc

hope this help

regards
aspirinduan wrote:Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum. This forum has been very helpful to me. Thanks for you all.

I'm having an issue with my application. I'm going to apply next week.

I have 200k in my account, do I need a declaration letter to say this funds is available to my entrepreneur team member? Our solicitor said we don't need a declaration letter because we are applying as a team. But I'm still worried. I saw someone who had same situation got the rejected letter saying one applicant's name is not on bank letter.

Can anyone help me with this? Any success in this kind of situation?

Thanks
ILR Applied: 11-04-2014
Biometric Done: 01-05-2014
Approval Received: 20-08-2014 (Letter Dated: 18-08-2014)
BRP Received: 21-08-2014 (Valid from: 18-08-2014)

Alhamdulillah now enjoying my FREEDOM

Got British Passport December 2015