ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Dependet ILR

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

micnic111
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Dependet ILR

Post by micnic111 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:18 pm

Dear fellow members,

I am currently on tier 1 entrepreneur visa since Jan 2012. My current leave is up until April 2017. as per my understanding I will be eligible for ILR in January 2017 (5 years from initial grant) or in April 2017. That was bit background for question I am going to ask which is:

" My wife joined me in UK in July 2014, Will she be eligible for ILR with me or she would have to continue on dependent visas for 5 years?"

I will be grateful if you can please answer and also if you can possibly share the link or source of that answer.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Abdullah

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Dependet ILR

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:38 pm

No, she won't qualify for ILR with you. She needs 5 years residence as a PBS Dependent before she can apply for ILR.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.