ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ENTREPRENEUR TIER 1 APPEAL

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Extension2013

ENTREPRENEUR TIER 1 APPEAL

Post by Extension2013 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:22 pm

Hi all members,

AS you all know about an Immigration appeal in particular under Tier 1 Entrepreneur if anybody applies for extension or make an initial application since 06th April 2015,there will be no right of appeal inside the UK.Whatelse,the home office will grant you, an administrative review that replaces the full right of appeal in case any application to extend or grant leave to remain is refused.

My topic is very strange but it will give you advantage in longterm plus in current situation in particular for those who are near to their 10 years in the UK.

Section 3C will extend your legal stay in the UK until you receive a decision on your application or aftermath a decision on your administrative review and that is it...full stop to your legal status or legal condition here in the UK.28 days after the decision of administrative review you will be classified as overstayer/foreign criminal and you will lose your huge time for 7 or 8 or 9 years invested here in the UK.

Mostly decision on administrative review will be the same as refusal,however,in contrary if your case is before the court, the judge understands the logic and circumstances plus the judge can easily interpret the rules and policy and there is a good chance of success but in the hands of those official, always look forward for an unsuccessful relief.

If it is too late to act, it is time better to act now and particularly LONDONERS entrepreneur is requested to think about it whose extensions are due to talk about with a good and familiar barrister to raise this issue in the court so the entrepreneur can entertain the right of appeal .

This will be possible with personal interest and cost of lawyer with contribution of entrepreneurs. This will be dealt with like HSMP judicial review and further the lawyers know the ground and story how to present in the court and if we are silent and do think nothing for tomorrow, this will cost us much for our time and money if on time action is avoided.

Remember, we entrepreneur can not entertain any judicial review right after refusal or refusal of administrative review and if someone goes to judicial review, its very hard to obtain first permission but the bad thing is if anything happens like permission or whatsoever, your time is not considerable for long residency and that will be counted as gap.

I myself contribute of 200£ towards any proceeding takes place to obtain this remedy for entrepreneur appeal.I think other members will also be happy to do and LONDONERS would think to start consultation with a familiar barrister.

Thanking you for viewing and taking positive my comments.

Extension 2013

helpingperson
BANNED

Re: ENTREPRENEUR TIER 1 APPEAL

Post by helpingperson » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:28 pm

This is very good point, comment. I appreciate you for starting this thread.

I am with you on this.

I request others to join and let's do something for your betterment and for others.

legendfar

Post by legendfar » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:01 am

Hi Entrepreneur 13
I am in but how we are going to and who we are going to speak ....

Momi

Post by Momi » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:01 am

I can contribute £200 as well. I raised this issue couple of times but no one responded.

FKS21177

Post by FKS21177 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:22 am

Thanks for sharing this.....

This is the most important thread which can benefit many of us getting our basic right to appeal

caseworkers do make mistakes and nowadays mostly silly mistakes by refusing for so silly reasons

so what a person will do who has spent 7 or odd years and importantly invested £50k or £200k and have

to leave the country in case refused, this is ridiculous

Momi

Post by Momi » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:35 pm

At least there are 4 persons now. Get in touch with your friends and make it happen we need at least 50 people who can contribute £200 each to get best barrister.
Come on guys.

Extension2013

Post by Extension2013 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:25 pm

Hi all entrepreneur members.

Kindly let other aware of this move together like hsmp judicial review and take a step to a barrister so we can go ahead.

I hope if we move on this issue together in Court,this will give us a favourable decision .

FKS21177

Post by FKS21177 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:46 pm

Extension2013 wrote:Hi all entrepreneur members.

Kindly let other aware of this move together like hsmp judicial review and take a step to a barrister so we can go ahead.

I hope if we move on this issue together in Court,this will give us a favourable decision .

Totally agree, hope most of us realise now before its too late, it will save alot of us

Extension2013

Post by Extension2013 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:48 pm

Hi guys,

Common guys ,I m not being funny.There is good if we together as union is strength and no other way is left except to airport.
Interested entrepreneur we want strength and numbers of members and any one of us can start talks with lawyer but with prominent and capable to handle it in the court well.

Has anyone seen a lawyer in this regard.I think we should give it an importance and prorioty over other stuff as long as we are secure we win be able to do other things.

Cheers.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:55 pm

Board Moderators Note and forum disclaimer :

Members are urged to exercise due care, diligence and caution before entering into any commitments or undertakings with third parties/other forum users.

All activities on the forum are subject to the following T&Cs (click)

Kindly note the following points...

It should be stressed that workpermit.com does not control the postings on the message board and cannot be held accountable for the accuracy, or otherwise, of any messages posted.

Advice given by our consultants, lawyers, moderators and users on the message board can only be considered as general advice, and should not be relied on for any particular course of action.

Attempts to solicit financial partners to circumvent immigration law will not be tolerated.

workpermit.com accepts no liability whatsoever for any messages posted on the message board.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Extension2013

Post by Extension2013 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:08 am

Hi guys
Why are you going back.come on its is something about our rights and that's to get a right to appeal in case the home office refuse our extension.This is an effort to support legally ourselves in advance rather than to wait for decision and then going in administrative review and after that going to airport or with no right or success in judicial review.
There is nothing wrong or nothing about any pecuniary interest.We will be strong if together and any professional fee would be paid individually equally divided on our numbers of interested members.
Anyone can go ahead ...but first we need to know how many of us are interested to participate.
Cheers.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:24 am

I think it is crazy that the appeal process is crushed in the Immigration Act 2014 and now you are at the mercy of Home Office if your application is refused and you would not be able to see a judge (unless you make an appeal based on human rights act) Given the crazy anti-immigration rhetoric, it will be difficult -if no impossible- to reverse what immigration act 2014 has done to LEGAL migrants.
I think now you also become an over-stayer very quickly after your AR is rejected (maybe someone wants to clear that up here)
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

cappachino
Member of Standing

Post by cappachino » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:09 pm

Extension2013 wrote:Hi guys
Why are you going back.come on its is something about our rights and that's to get a right to appeal in case the home office refuse our extension.This is an effort to support legally ourselves in advance rather than to wait for decision and then going in administrative review and after that going to airport or with no right or success in judicial review.
There is nothing wrong or nothing about any pecuniary interest.We will be strong if together and any professional fee would be paid individually equally divided on our numbers of interested members.
Anyone can go ahead ...but first we need to know how many of us are interested to participate.
Cheers.
count me in

helpingperson
BANNED

Post by helpingperson » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:30 pm

All,

Please let's agree action on this and costs with set time frame, say next week or so.

vsing012
Newly Registered

Post by vsing012 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:10 pm

I am also in . Everyone need to action as soon as possible.

aron1234

Post by aron1234 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:52 am

Hello I am also in and can contribute the fees for the barrister. Can we all meet and discuss about this please, immigration statistics shows nearly 60% of the extensions get refused so this is a matter of urgency for us to do something. If we do something I am sure something good will come out as the recent case of 2 students who got favorable decision on TOIEC issue.

dd156
BANNED

Post by dd156 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:29 am

60% refusal? Is that from the MAC report?

aron1234

Post by aron1234 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:14 pm

No its here from the immigration statics report for extension in the home office website

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... ns-of-stay

jafersadeq

Post by jafersadeq » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:35 pm

deepakjr123 wrote:No its here from the immigration statics report for extension in the home office website

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... ns-of-stay
You are right

friend87
Newly Registered

Post by friend87 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:39 pm

dd156 wrote:60% refusal? Is that from the MAC report?
Nope, stats says that "There were 264,450 decisions on extensions in 2015, 9% fewer than in 2014. Four-fifths of decisions were grants (215,781) and a fifth (48,669) were refusals".

means 22% refusal.

seasky
BANNED

Post by seasky » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:06 pm

friend87 wrote:
dd156 wrote:60% refusal? Is that from the MAC report?
Nope, stats says that "There were 264,450 decisions on extensions in 2015, 9% fewer than in 2014. Four-fifths of decisions were grants (215,781) and a fifth (48,669) were refusals".

means 22% refusal.
This is not specific to T1E so has (IMO) no relevance to us

helpingperson
BANNED

Post by helpingperson » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:20 pm

Anyone who can volunteer and take it to next stage?

aron1234

Post by aron1234 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:37 pm

Read the second para

a fall of 61% for Tier 1 Entrepreneurs (to 2,813) following tightening of rules to prevent abuse

confused90

Post by confused90 » Sun May 29, 2016 10:17 pm

I shall be speaking to a few solicitors in the next week, and shall update.

Any recent refusals for accelerated ILR here?

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Sun May 29, 2016 10:34 pm

Confused90, have you received your decision?