ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help needed: Tier 1 and ILR

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Khan881

Help needed: Tier 1 and ILR

Post by Khan881 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:27 am

HI Fellows,
I am on tire 1 entrepreneur expires on 28th march 2016, and applying for extension, which is not in good shape but still applying.

my 10 years are being completed in sept2016, but i can apply in Aug 2016. so i need to kill 5 month to get away with any problem.

what are the ways so i can get away with this. please ur views.

Regards

zimba
Mood:

Re: Help needed: Tier 1 and ILR

Post by zimba » Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:22 pm

Khan881 wrote:HI Fellows,
I am on tire 1 entrepreneur expires on 28th march 2016, and applying for extension, which is not in good shape but still applying.

my 10 years are being completed in sept2016, but i can apply in Aug 2016. so i need to kill 5 month to get away with any problem.

what are the ways so i can get away with this. please ur views.

Regards
Unfortunately it seems you are not a genuine entrepreneur as you simply used Tier 1 route as a way to just stay in the UK and secure an ILR rather than starting a business, investing and creating jobs. HO is aware of this and is cracking down hard on such people.
You really cannot kill months on an extension as HO will refuse your case quite quickly, given you do not have the required documents. Even after your extension and AR are refused, you immediately become an over stayer and your continuous stay will be broken.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Khan881

Post by Khan881 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:06 pm

I have the documents and my company is doing business with two employees, but on investment point of view, i have not much evidence to proof that there is 50k investment.
I am expecting no decision until i apply for next application in August.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:43 pm

The days of HO taking months and months to refuse and application are long gone. HO are very much aware of the tactics people are now trying to use to get to 10 years long residence.

You will likely find you get a refusal fairly quickly if you are not able to demonstrate with evidence that you have invested in the business. This is after all one of the key requirement that this visa is granted on.

So the question will be, what have you done and where is the £50k investment on which you granted your visa?

You should also be aware that even if you manage to drag it out till August 2016 for 10 years long residence ILR, HO will check your compliance with ALL your visa categories during the 10 years.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.